Reps wanted for anyone you feel deserve it, anywhere on the forums, 2,000,000 per rep (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
New Thread! :clap:

Might as well start it off with some updated stats:

Number of posts indicating they'd given reps: 8,264
Number of posts with a full 40 reps: 7,875
Number of posts with < full 40 reps: 399
Total number of reps given: 292,048
Total blessings given: 594,816,000,000

Kudos, Andreha! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
New Thread! :clap:

Total blessings given: 594,816,000,000

Kudos, Andreha! :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by sk8Joyful
Yes, andreha is one of the most generous souls I've met, (right after my :kiss: Sweetie who no longer posts here).
Andreha will bless you as much as possible. Have Fun! :wave:

wow... thank you.... this is such a wondeful concept.... is there a history to it?..... how did it start?..... where does all the money/blessings come from to bless the people who give reps?..... looking back just a page or two it looks like a billion blessing dollars gets distributed every few days.... and yes.... Andreha is an amazingly generous and loving soul.... he is a blessing everwhere he goes....
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Blessings sent. :)

Well, it all started about 2 years ago, when someone gave me a heck of a lot of blessings. So, I banked them, and decided to use them in this way. I thought it would be a shame to sit on such a mountain of blessings and do nothing with them. Currently, my blessings banked exceeds 1.8 Trillion, so I have at least 18 Billion per week to dish out. I think the most dished out in one single day was 11 Billion. :)

Thanks for those kind words my friend.

wow... thank you.... this is such a wondeful concept.... is there a history to it?..... how did it start?..... where does all the money/blessings come from to bless the people who give reps?..... looking back just a page or two it looks like a billion blessing dollars gets distributed every few days.... and yes.... Andreha is an amazingly generous and loving soul.... he is a blessing everwhere he goes....
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Blessings sent. :)

Well, it all started about 2 years ago, when someone gave me a heck of a lot of blessings. So, I banked them, and decided to use them in this way. I thought it would be a shame to sit on such a mountain of blessings and do nothing with them. Currently, my blessings banked exceeds 1.8 Trillion, so I have at least 18 Billion per week to dish out. I think the most dished out in one single day was 11 Billion. :)

Thanks for those kind words my friend.
this is sooooo amazing that you thought of this.... this is such a beautiful concept that you have been managing for 2 years..... may GOD BLESS YOU with this kind of resources in the natural.... if you have done this here with CF blessings.... i would love to see what you do with this kind of blessings in money/dollars/assets blessings.... those of us that know you love the amazingly high quality minister of GOD you are..... your heart towards GOD and people is outstanding.... i propose that from now on when we post our "x40.... thanks Andreha for the blessings"..... that ALL WHO are willing from now on ADD.... "MAY GOD BLESS YOU Andre WITH this kind of blessing in the natural realm.... for you to use to HIS GLORY in the world for HIS KINGDOM purposes".....

GOD'S WORD says that he who is faithful with little will be given much more.... you have been sooooo faithful with this in such a beautiful way.... i KNOW that you would be an amazing blessing in the world for JESUS if you had finances/money/assets put into your hands....

love prayers blessings....

Upvote 0

Isatis

Disciple of Christ
Sep 12, 2011
✟21,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
this is sooooo amazing that you thought of this.... this is such a beautiful concept that you have been managing for 2 years..... may GOD BLESS YOU with this kind of resources in the natural.... if you have done this here with CF blessings.... i would love to see what you do with this kind of blessings in money/dollars/assets blessings.... those of us that know you love the amazingly high quality minister of GOD you are..... your heart towards GOD and people is outstanding.... i propose that from now on when we post our "x40.... thanks Andreha for the blessings"..... that ALL WHO are willing from now on ADD.... "MAY GOD BLESS YOU Andre WITH this kind of blessing in the natural realm.... for you to use to HIS GLORY in the world for HIS KINGDOM purposes".....

GOD'S WORD says that he who is faithful with little will be given much more.... you have been sooooo faithful with this in such a beautiful way.... i KNOW that you would be an amazing blessing in the world for JESUS if you had finances/money/assets put into your hands....

love prayers blessings....

or you can post your "thank you" message here http://www.christianforums.com/t7620580/ :)

Reactions: sk8Joyful
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.