Reps wanted for anyone you feel deserve it, anywhere on the forums, 2,000,000 per rep (12)

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So Likes are reps now right?
Likes are the new Rep's... A single point from the giver, however many they have, power is only 1.

These things have changed a little. Blessings became Credits, and are Blessings again. Had been told it is in the list of "Things-To-Do," that they will convert our banked Blessings. Not likely a high priority.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Is there a way to "look up" how many likes you've given? Because I loose count.

LOL! so do i .......

there's no way to check tho' cuz it's diff'rent than the reps that were recorded and you could check back to see how many yu gave...

i think i gave out at least 30 today......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi Folks

As you've noticed, a lot has changed on CF. It seems there is no simple way of dishing out blessings anymore, and the bank is off-line - with the bulk of my savings. Please bear with us, and let's see if there is way that this thread can live on.

Upvote 0