Reps wanted for anyone you feel deserve it, anywhere on the forums, 2,000,000 per rep (12)

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just found this section, I am a little confused. You get blessings, for giving other people reps? Is this, how it works? Is it by how many reps you give in a day, a week? I have given 39 reps, this week. If that counts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subdood

Jul 14, 2008
Cloud 8.95
✟44,468.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just found this section, I am a little confused. You get blessings, for giving other people reps? Is this, how it works? Is it by how many reps you give in a day, a week? I have given 39 reps, this week. If that counts.
You will get 4 million blessings for every rep you give.

Simply post here how many you gave and I (well, Andreha) will give you 4M blessings per rep.

The site allows everyone to give up to 40 reps in any given 24 hour period. If you give out all 40 reps, and post that here, you'll get 40 x 4M = 160M blessings - per day if you do that every day.

I usually wait until there are a number of posts here before I do the giveaway - typically at the end of the week. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.