✟2,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy everyone.

The rep thing has been fun! The only thing I can think of that makes me rep worthy is I am a hard working Momma. Here are the facts about me.

1. I have two sons 3 and 1.
2. My 3 year old is Autistic. He doesn't speak at all. We have THERAPY THERAPY THERAPY. Some days we drive nearly a hundred miles to get him to and from therapy.
3. I worked full time. 5:45 am to 2pm.
4. I am waiting on a Kidney transplant and my immune system is shot.

Reps?

BUT ABOVE ALL THIS GOD OF GOOD! HE PROVIDES FOR OUR EVERY NEED!!WOO HOO GOD ROCKS!:thumbsup:

InHisSpirit

Veteran
May 20, 2005
South Carolina
Visit site
✟2,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey guys, THANKS SO MUCH. We had a very busy Christmas as I am sure you all have.

Please pray for me as I am going to go to the doctor today. I have had a headache for a month now with memory problems and tingles to go with it. Nothing helps, I have even been given prescription pain meds and they do nothing.

Thanks and GOD BLESS.

Your encouragement helps me A LOT.

Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
44gq439.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

InHisSpirit

Veteran
May 20, 2005
South Carolina
Visit site
✟2,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy all! Thanks for the reps. Just an update on my big man. SQ started school yesterday and had a real good day. Today however he had to be restrained in Speech Therapy. Its a new therapist and I can only imagine how scared he must have been. School is going to be a big adjustment for him. Please pray for him and his teachers while they learn to deal with each other.

Upvote 0

Tiffanya

Senior Veteran
Apr 15, 2007
✟18,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys, THANKS SO MUCH. We had a very busy Christmas as I am sure you all have.

Please pray for me as I am going to go to the doctor today. I have had a headache for a month now with memory problems and tingles to go with it. Nothing helps, I have even been given prescription pain meds and they do nothing.

Thanks and GOD BLESS.

Your encouragement helps me A LOT.

You have my sympathy & blessings as I KNOW what you are going through, as I also struggled past year (2007) with health problems. Please never lose hope nor faith, as God has a beautiful plan for you too :hug:

God Will Take Care Of You

May your heart
find peace and comfort
in the knowledge
that you are never alone.

God is your stronghold,
and with Him as your guide,
you need never be afraid.

Cast all your your cares on Him....
and believe.

Reps coming your way & will keep you in my prayers :prayer:

Upvote 0

InHisSpirit

Veteran
May 20, 2005
South Carolina
Visit site
✟2,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy,
this seems weird, but the headaches were caused by my glasses being off. Seems my eyes have gotten a little worse ( i have had re constructive surgery on my optical nerves). So, new contacts and headaches gone. YAY!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS GREAT!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.