Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, we have so many family members, friends, and co-workers, who are lost. Their souls are surely destined to eternal damnation in their current condition. We all have brethren with whom we share this burden. We pray together, privately, in church, in prayer groups, at bible studies, publicly, and corporately at every opportunity. We love these people and have faith that the Holy Spirit will be upon them with godly sorrow in their heart that they would be convicted to repent and follow the LORD. We pray for their salvation and healing of their hearts. Praise God for the miracle of salvation. Glory to God.

283296_132b88a4d24e91f1a5e9359ba3ac44bd.jpg

A daily prayer that "godly sorrow would come into their hearts so they would repent (2 Corinthians 7:10) and that they would not harden their hearts but be healed." (Hebrews 3:15, Matthew 13:15)

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Followers of Christ, those who have loved ones who are unbelievers and lost in this world, join me in this prayer, in private or otherwise. The LORD hears our prayers. LORD have mercy.

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation" (Hebrews 3:15)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mockers of the faith claim there are no miracles from God. Salvation in Christ Jesus is the greatest miracle known to man. He arose on the third day and bodily ascended to heaven. O Lord my God, thank you for the miraculous gift of salvation in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior.

"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." (Matthew 13:15)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, be the faith of my life today. Bring others, the lost, to repentance, unto salvation: our family members, friends, others... Only You, LORD, know their heart condition and readiness to receive Your great gift.

"Strength Of My Life" by Leslie Phillips

"For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death." (2 Corinthians 7:10)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pray, pray, pray. It is the most vital thing we can do for another person.

"Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved." (Romans 10:1)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise Ye The LORD. Let us pray together with many of our brethren about salvation for the lost, for the repentance and salvation for the lost, and it is indeed a glorious testimony to hear from someone whom has recently experienced the miracle of salvation. God bless the faithful laborers too, who respond with love, and in the truth, to the lost. Their reward is in heaven. Glory to the God.

"Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." (James 5:20)

Last edited:
Upvote 0