Repent and express your passionate Love for the Lord

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Evaluate Jesus life how much pain he went through and what if u had to go through that? This is where the blockage starts cuz u think that things are not working and God is not answering ur prayers. The devil is clearly working in our life. God wants to cleanse us, wants to remove all ur blocks. Tell me if ur car carburettor is choked up what happens.. the car does not start cuz of the blockage till u clean them. Same way clean the blockage each one has thats what Jesus asking u. Evaluate ur life from the start and think whats left for u'll to Repent and forgive everyone and be humble. If these blocks are removed then satan won't dare to enter as everyone will feel the holy spirit present all the time. Secondly give the lord the first preference in ur life... Remember God is very Jealous God. He needs our love for him more than anyone. So love the Lord and tell him its his will to ans the prayers..... then see how the life will change when you love God more than anyone. Surrender everything to him and he will do the needfull and even guide u what to say. I have surrender myself and my wife to Jesus giving him first preference and just praying thats it. I get all my replies from the Lord and the Lord tells me what to do and what not to. Lord is very prowerful and wonderful. he does not forget anyone but wants everyone to be cleansed. So dear children Repent from ur sins. Show that u love the Lord by confessing you sins unconditionally and surrendering urself. Yes I am telling you once again REPENT thats what Jesus wants if u'll want to tell Jesus that ur love is passionate for him. Do this and see how the life changes when u'll forgive everyone and surrender urself and ur loved once to the Lord. I am reminding the four things again that brings u closer to Jesus.
1) Repent (confess with faith by evaluating ur life from the begening) Ask the holy spirit to help u in this (once a week)
2) Forgive ur enemies, parents, relatives and everyone even if they have hurt u badly in life. (Jesus was beaten , corwned with torns, nailed to the cross but he still forgave everyone)
3) Humbleness practice (Practice humility all the time.)
4)The last is surrender urself totally and let Jesus do according to his will and belive in Jesus

After doing this see how ur life will change. Well this post is directed for everyone who comes here. Miracles are created when the blockage are totally removed. Thank you everyone for reading this and changing ur life.
Read Mathew21: 12-14 Jesus cleaned his temple of all illegal activities. And then showed his power by curing the sick people. This is what he says to us that we need cleaniness in our life. When u read the word of the Lord u'll understand things better once the blocks have been removed.
A man who had married and had one son had a business of two produts with 20 workers. He didn't not know God nor prayed and as a result he was in debt for 17 Lakhs. As a result there were lots of problem in his life, drinking, fightint with his wife etc. One day when he was surfing the tv chanells he came across God Tv and started applying all those were expained. By Joyce meyer, bennyhimm, tom paster, etc and his life started changing as the Lord was guiding him in clearing his depts and in next few years not only he cleared his debts but his produts increased from 2 to 40 with more workers workin for him. This is how God works in a person who removes the blocks that are in him and surrenders himself.
Now this guy and his family is happy and he helps the God tv .. and the others.

Praise u Lord I hope everyone have understood what I have said. I won't say sorry if I have used Harshed words but its The Lord who has directed me to speak this .. as this thoughts came into my mind last night and I was thinking of u'll.
God Bless u.. Praise u Jesus, Thank you lord for guiding me to speak to them, ur wonder Lord I adore u lord for all the troubles and blessing that comes across me. Amen.
novi12:preach:

Reactions: rosemoss

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well put together Novi12. Remember, whatever you speak comes from your heart, and only our Lord will convict, and the enemy condemns. If you felt great after posting the article, that is all that counts, Mate.

You take care now, and remember the heart is the spiritual mind.

Upvote 0

Stpatterk

Jun 23, 2006
Iqaluit
✟18,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
God bless you Novi12. The bible is full of promises that God fulfills in each and everyone of our lives. One morning while spending time in prayer, I spent a good hour forgiving all the people who had ever offended me in anyway. Not only did I forgive them but I had to pray for them as the Holy Spirit led me with utterance to speak the word to the Father as He supplied me with them. It's true that we need to repent, forgive, humble and surrender ourselves to Jesus. This is a good practice and I encourage you to continue with this as long as the Lord leads you and I believe that you will have a strong ministry as you continue. As you continue in this the Lord will impress in you to move on to higher elevations in the Spirit where prayer is concerned. It's important that we're instant in prayer and as you've pointed out how can one pray to the Father unless he has repented of his sins? How can one be assured that his prayers are answered unless he has forgiven those who he needs to forgive and how can he forgive unless he humbles himself and how can he surrender to the Lord unless he is humble. The Holy Spirit is one Who teaches us. It is His anointing that teaches us and the Holy Spirit is the One Who causes us to pray in a fashion that is pleasing to the Father. If we live in the spirit let us also walk in the spirit. May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ Who is now seated at the right hand of the Father open the eyes of your understanding to His word that you may receive His word and be empowered from on High to continue in Spirit, in Truth and in Unity that others may be drawn by His word abiding in you. As you abide in Him and as His word abides in you may the will of the Father and His love be perfected in you as you continue in your new found relationship with this great God Who is love. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Thankx Stpatterk Its all that I have experienced and just feels giving to everyone the word of God... here is soemthign else to share.
When we were small we used to come running to Daddy when he enters home and get all excited to see him............ but when we turn around 13 and see dad there is no passion for dad anymore...... and even when dad calls us we say that can't u see I am busy playing, or with friends?
This is what happens we go to church and when our father calls us we say to him that we want to be alone so that our dresses does not get dirty........ we go to church to look nice so that others will see us the way we dress. We don't have passion for our Father who waits for us all the time.
But if there is game or dance........... then we go for the match and shouts bla bla........ the passion for the game. Y is it so hard to show our passion for Our father? When we want somthing we go to Daddy and kiss him n be nice to him so that he gives us what we ask him..............
The same thing we apply to Our father as we go to him in difficulties so that our problem would be solved........... but forget to gives thanks & praises to him many times. This is what makes us to get into sinful life by not talking to our father and looking at the wordly riches.
Repent and show your passion to our Father. Give praise and thanks all the time......... Pray slowly and with faith as if we have faith n belive in the Lord we will get whatever we ask from Jesus.
Lord cover each one of us with ur precious Blood and increase our faith lord. Heal all our wounds so that we can come more closer to u and show our passionate Love towards u all the time

GOd Bless each and everyone who take time to read and change their life. Amen
novi12

Upvote 0