Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Chairman Nadler truly believes refusing to call new witnesses is evidence of engaging in a cover up, why did he refuse to allow Republicans to call fact witnesses during the House’s investigation?
it is an interesting question imho

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Chairman Nadler truly believes refusing to call new witnesses is evidence of engaging in a cover up, why did he refuse to allow Republicans to call fact witnesses during the House’s investigation?
imho, you know the answer to both of those questions. :)

• Agree
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
imho, you know the answer to both of those questions. :)

I didn’t ask the question, just found it interesting. I don’t think Nadler will ever answer it, but that doesn’t change anything.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Both sides of a disagreement can be wrong. I think of the ones who wanted to stone the adulteress. She was wrong, but so were they.

There are people who have the character to be ok with killing unborn Americans; yet, now all of a sudden they are acting like Donald is some major problem. Yes, he rightly or wrongly had one Iranian guy killed, but meanwhile so many Americans are being killed and a number of anti-Donald people are ok with killing unborn Americans . . . while they claim Donald has some major conscience problem. If people are unjust enough to kill unborn people, how can they be just for trying anyone?

Ones are claiming they are protecting the Constitution, right while they continue to have the character to be ok with killing unborn Americans.

But this does not mean Donald is right or innocent.

But if God loves the unborn, and a person does not . . . but even kills them . . . this is a major problem. And a killer character is going to effect a person's ability for political leadership.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

The question is neither interesting nor clever.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If Chairman Nadler truly believes refusing to call new witnesses is evidence of engaging in a cover up, why did he refuse to allow Republicans to call fact witnesses during the House’s investigation?​
Several witnesses who testified were requested by Republicans. I mean, her ignoring that fact is "interesting", but not in the way I image the OP hoped.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Several witnesses who testified were requested by Republicans. I mean, her ignoring that fact is "interesting", but not in the way I image the OP hoped.

him not her.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He didn't. Republican witnesses were called during the hearing.

him not her.
Yes, Rep. Doug, not Sen. Susan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He didn't. Republican witnesses were called during the hearing.

Seems to me, the congressman who called for the witnesses who were refused might just know what he is talking about

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Seems to me, the congressman who called for the witnesses who were refused might just know what he is talking about

And choses to brazenly lie about it. Seems to be a lot of that going around at the moment.

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems like it should be but evidently it is not. Or, similar to Donald's MO, he knows and doesn't care that he is factually wrong.

Here is the Republicans witness list

READ: House Republican witness list for impeachment hearings

Which ones were allowed?
:doh: The ones who were relevant to the charges such as David Hale, [url='https://www.npr.org/2019/11/16/779467476/read-testimony-of-tim-morrison-former-russia-director-for-national-security-coun']Tim Morrison, Amb. Kurt Volker (whose testimony was quite damning), and who knows how many were the ones the whistleblower relied on.

Hale's testimony included new details, including confirmation that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke to both Giuliani and Fox News' Sean Hannity about the attacks on former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.
[/url]

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The ones who were relevant to the charges such as David Hale, Tim Morrison, Amb. Kurt Volker (whose testimony was quite damning), and who knows how many were the ones the whistleblower relied on.

Volker didn't look so good after cross examination:

Video shows cross examination of Amb. Volker Starts at 1:48 - Did the President ever say to you he would not allow aide....

Answer - no he did not

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Volker didn't look so good after cross examination:

Video shows cross examination of Amb. Volker Starts at 1:48 - Did the President ever say to you he would not allow aide....

Answer - no he did not

Why does that make Ambassador Volker look bad?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0