Reno, Nevada!?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaulEBear

Only Believe!
Feb 18, 2012
Nevada
✟7,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I live in Susanville. Reno is the closest "city". Trying to find some good Christian folk in the area.

Well, we've been in Reno now this will be our 18th year. I'm glad to see your message too! We have visited Susanville a number of times over the years.

We probably won't be in Reno this time next year as we have to find a milder climate so, we're moving 'south and east' sometime this summer, likely somewhere in northeastern Texas or northwestern Arkansas or anywhere with about a 150 mile radius, depending on where I am able to find work.

My wife has a serious allergy to sage and we live in millions of acres of that so when it blooms, she is sick for 3-4 weeks, twice a year. Also, these very cold winters are just too much for us to tolerate any more.

On the positive side, churches here in Reno seem to be growing, however, slowly and there are some new churches popping up all over the area. We don't get to go to church hardly at all since my wife is disabled and has a lot of trouble getting around. Hopefully, this will improve once we're in a milder climate.... Just too many things working against us here....

PEB

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics