Ren and Passepartout's Day After Being Married!

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It has been over six years since I have not written about Ren or Jean Passepartout as it is time to finally give an update on the two lovers.
Ren belongs to me and was named after the main protagonist played by Kevin Bacon and Kenny Wormald of "Footloose!"

While Jean Passepartout belongs to Jules Verne and "Around the World in 80 Days!" Here it is Passepartout who takes the lead role as Ren is the second most important main character in the story.

It takes places after the wedding of hers and Jean's. As both have just tied the knot in a small church ceremony and are having a quick honeymoon before going back to work for both of them.
Since it was in the fall and that there were hardly any weddings. Plus a quick wedding but so intimate with just family and very close friends.

Chapter 1: Catching Up to Do:
There was Jean, aka Passepartout after the Frenchman was laying besides his new bride. As both now get to be together after sleeping separately in separate beds. In Ren's small but very nice loft near Baltimore, MD.

Actually in Charleston, VA. As both were having a quick honeymoon at the bed and breakfast inn. As both knew that they did not want to have any interruptions along with Priscilla, Passepartout's now ten-year old daughter who was adopted by his new bride after his horrible ex-wife gave up all rights for that to happen.

The young lady Priscilla was becoming dawned on them. Both of them finally could officially be a family. As Priscilla thanks to Dr Maury Shaw's time machine. Went back to the 19th century to spend time with Phileas and his wife Auoda, who just recently had twins, a boy and a girl giving their family six kids. And that was it. Six was enough for them!

And their "grandparents" though not biological. But Wilbur and Mildred aka Millie Fixx lived with them and picked up after Passepartout's accident and now living in the present day move in with Ren.

They felt like this day has come. And for the right reasons. After the small but very intimate and very beautiful ceremony where Jean and Ren finally became man and wife. Knowing that when they took their vows, it meant that they vowed never, ever separating or being apart.
Three years since Ren nearly found him left for dead. And how she managed to stay loyal to him. Plus how Jean helped changed the workaholic Ren to finally realizing that there is more to life that her work. And that how she fell in love with him the first time she laid eyes on him. And how the former womanizing valet fell in love with her.

Chapter 2:You Are So Beautiful!

Both newlyweds were now in drinking cappaccino and laying in the bed. While they woke up. As they did not want to get up at all. As both were so in love with one another.

"You know what Jean?" says Ren of her new groom?

"What is it now Madame Ren!, my new wife" as the Frenchman stroke her hair.

"I really am glad I met you! Had I not met you, then I would still be more in love with my job as I credited you for changing me! Thanks Jean!" as Ren stroked his blonde brownish hair.

Jean got up and despite memory loss or not, he kissed his new bride on the lips. She then returned the favor.

"You know, I am so glad to really not just meet you but really got to know you so well Ren. Had I not met you or had Priscilla in our lives. I would had been such a broken man and a deeply, lost man. But you helped saved that. You are so beautiful. Not just on the outside, but on the inside honey!"

"You changed my whole world too Jean! Had I not met you. I would probably still be such a workaholic. But you taught me to slow down. And I wouldn't have had you for a husband. And Priscilla as a daughter! You both mean so much to me! You two!"

As both seem to relish in each other's company. Much more since now that they were married. And husband and wife!
Both continue to kiss and hug one another as newlyweds!

Last edited:

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Chapter 3:Twenty-Four Hours Earlier: Jean made a handsome groom. As he felt he needed to return the favor to Phileas Fogg as Jean not just was married with his former master and former detective Wilbur Fixx.
Both both he and the elderly police officer, along with Phileas, served as each other's best men. Jean asked both Phileas and Wilbur, to be his best man. Passepartout was orphaned and since, his foster/adopted parents have passed on.
Phileas told his former servant he was honored and privileged. Wilbur was also honored to do that.
As the wedding would be in a small chapel but also just very close family and friends. Including Dr Maury Shaw and Harris, the mysterious British agent who built the very first time machine and helped out Passepartout help regain back just a small trace if not all of his memory.
Dr Shaw is a family friend of Ren's and her family. He also helped her parents adopt her since her parents could not have children.
But also Ren since she was an only child would ask Auoda and her mother, Evelyn to be her maid and maidron of honor.
Both women were flattered!
While her father, Edwin a former physician and Dr Shaw's best friend, would walk her down the isle. Dr Shaw was considered a second father to Ren.
While Ren made such a beautiful bride. As both Phileas and Wilbur stood by Jean's side. While Ren was walking down the isle. As Ren took Passepartout as her husband and Passepartout took Ren as his wife.
For better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and in health, until only parted by death.

Chapter 4:From Friends to Lovers to Reunited by One Bond:
As both exchanged their vows, as Jean Passepartout exchanged his love for his new bride.
How they have come in the nearly three years since Ren found him near death and no memory.
That day in her loft. But as Ren and Jean exchanged rings.
Both of them looked lovingly at one another.
Knowing that they have come a long way from best friends to best lovers.
To now united by one bond and one love as man and wife.
While they exchanged vows. Passepartout could not get a proper job.
When he first came to Ren's hometown.
Due to the fact of no ID and no social security in order to work.
But a sheriff uncle friend of Ren's, helped secure him a part time job as a French instructor
For the local HS. As the kids fell head over heels for the Frenchman.
As he wanted to provide for Ren and daughter Priscilla.
And not let Ren be the main breadwinner all the time.
That is how much he loved both of them!
He would do anything and everything for them!
Just like he was loyal to the Foggs and Fixes.
It was time for Ren and Priscilla to help him to pick up.
The pieces of his life together.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Chapter 5:Jean Married For Real This Time and Getting Better: After both exchanged their vows. Passepartout knew that this was for real.
As wished he never married, that woman named Madeline. After all she did to nearly kill him and separate him from his daughter, Priscilla.
For him it was a real first marriage. And the only marriage he wants to have until death does he and Ren part.
He has still walked with a limp and has a bit of a slurred speech and getting back to speaking fluent French.
But no memory of his childhood or his jobs and he has had many.
But still, he got back to being the loving Passepartout everybody knew him from. He knew that he had come a long way. But still had a long way to go. Since Ren found him near death in 2004!
Little did he know it, he was beginning to fall in love with the American! And little did she know it, she was falling in love with him. As he needed her during this time of need. And she gave up almost everything so that she could care for him.

Chapter 6:Conquering Self Doubts and Fears:
Fearing death and nearly never would see his loved ones again due to his ex-wife's wanting to get rid of him. In particular, never seeing his daughter again. And almost every bone in his body broken. And now a limp and slurred speech for life unfortunately. Along with no memory of anything. Though it is not as bad as it used to be. As back then, it was really horrible. The once vibrant, lively, talkative and once strong built Frenchman now a timid introverted, shy soul.
But that is the way Ren loved him. She wouldn't want it any other way for him.
But he shocked everybody, the doctors, nurses, his family, friends, and most of all himself.
And continues to do so. And now that he has Ren in his life and Priscilla his pre-teen daughter.
Passepartout went from losing everything and his own life.
Along with nearly his own soul, and had very low self morale and self doubt.
With the help and love of everybody, Ren, Priscilla, Phileas, Auoda, Wilbur, and Millie, they helped him not to give up.
Nor give in after all that happened to him. After grueling rehab and helping him to
Remember he has much more than he felt that he had been given.
Helped the Frenchman finally take back his life and win!
Like Fogg's trip around the world, he may have won his bet but gain love in Auoda.
Passepartout gained love in Ren and this time, this love for him and even her were both real!
He vowed never to lose her. And vice versa.
He felt the love for her was real. She gave him real love and unwavering loyalty in return.

Chapter 7:Not One But Two People Gained for Ren:
Ren after she married Jean not just gained one person
In a groom in Passepartout. But also his daughter, Priscilla.
As Jean's ex-wife Madeline, whom she has been unfaithful to him all that time.
Unlike Jean who reformed after his marriage and in particular fatherhood.
Madeline never reformed and used Priscilla against her father to get rid of him.
Making him hurt but she could never, make him die.
Before, during, and after their marriage and after adopting Priscilla.
His ex-wife never wanted Jean for real in the first place.
As Priscilla looked forward to that day out of Madeline's grasp.
And into the loving and kind arms of Ren and in particular, Jean.
She was indeed a daddy's girl!
And Ren would be gaining not just one but two people officially.
A husband and a daughter. As she and Priscilla really hit it off very well
From day one ever since she along with the Fogg and Fix families were
Trying to locate their servant turned good friend and part of their family.
She and the girl, now nearly a teenager hit it off and became fast friends.
Both had a lot in common and sharing their love of reading, writing, among other things.
But she was very smart and really wise beyond her years.
She had to help her father a lot. While he was trying to
Regain his self doubt and self morals.
She had to help take the lead in him. Just like he had been so loyal to
The Foggs and Fixes, she and Ren her new mom, stayed loyal and true to him.
Through thick and thin!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Chapter 8:Short but Intimate Ceremony: As both Ren and Jean are both enjoying the weekend together.
They plan to have a week long honeymoon when both were not working.
Plus they would involve daughter Priscilla along with the honeymoon.
It was however paradise in the honeymoon, the very short over the weekend at a bed and breakfast not too far from Ren's parents. And her own home
As it was the fall of 2006.
As weddings were slow and decided to wait until the fall.
Due to the fact weddings tampered off and were slow.
Since summers and late spring has a lot of very busy weddings.
But both of them decided the fall.
They got married in September of that year.
After such a small wedding with twenty family and friends only.
It was a small but very intimate one.
But it meant the world to her and Passepartout!
Knowing that both of their wedding rings say that they will never part until death.

Chapter 9:Beginning Anew For Real, Ren Hears a Secret from Passepartout:
"You know Madam Ren!" as Jean looked at his wedding band.
"What's that Passepartout?" as Ren strikes his curly blonde hair.
"I never really had a wedding band when I first married. Just do not know why.
Really could not afford one at all. Due to not affording it when I first went to work with Phileas."
"Did not know that Jean!" as Ren is shocked as she heard that for the very first time.
While the newlyweds were enjoying the weekend and how they wished it never end.
"I just did not at all, could afford a wedding band. Just got married but no wedding band at all!"
Ren pat him on the shoulders. As he felt guilty but that was nothing to feel guilty about.
"Jean, you are married due to the fact, you have a marriage license and when the state marries you.
It is real! You do not need to have a wedding band at all."
"But Ren, I feel that a wedding band makes me complete. And anew for a new life.
Like it is official! As the wedding ring on my left hand and finger, makes it official as.
I am anew and I am cleansed! Sounds crazy but it is true!"
While kissing her on the forehead.
"I am glad Jean I have a wedding band on my left hand and finger. Makes it official and anew and cleansed. Like you said!"
Both of them wished that weekend wouldn't end. But they feel as they made the right decision to marry.
From two people to one! In unity of marriage.

Chapter 10:Looking Ahead and One Chapter Closed:
Passepartout and Ren knew that after
The honeymoon was over
Was back in the real world.
But like they did before they got married.
They had each other's backs.
Knowing that they would never ever part
Unless parted in death.
They knew that it was only the beginning.
One chapter was closed and another
Would be beginning.
Yes, let the good times roll for Jean and Ren!

-The End!

Last edited:
Upvote 0