• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Remember When Trump's Campaign Mgr Was Accused of Assaulting a Woman?

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by iluvatar5150, Nov 9, 2018.

1. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Newbie

+6,467
    Other Religion
    Back in March 2016, Corey Lewandowski grabbed a Breitbart reporter by the arm to pull her away from then-candidate Trump. Much (too much IMO) kerfuffle was made about it, with the reporter pressing charges that were ultimately dropped. Trump, at the time, said that the security footage showed that nothing happened.

https://www.vox.com/2016/3/29/11325...ald-trump-corey-lewandowski-assault-explained

We had several discussions about it at the time:
    Search Results for Query: lewandowski | Christian Forums

It's interesting to contrast the response to that event with the response to the more recent incident between Jim Acosta and the WH intern who tried to take the mic from him.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+1,632
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    I remember reading her description of that. From what she said I was surprised she lived.

3. USincognito

USincognito Do u? Supporter

+9,853
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Given the Infowars doctored video that the White House posted I'm surprised Acosta didn't break the Interns arms with his Kung Fu grip and his Karate chop.

4. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+1,632
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    It wasn't infowars. It was the CIA. Or Melania. Melania has some viscous photoshop skills.