✟8,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 17:14

14These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

No matter how bad things seem, the Lamb will win. Satan will lose. Revelation 20:10

10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone wherehttps://biblehub.com/nkjv/revelation/20.htm#footnotes the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amen... as bad as things may get, HOLD ON to your faith!
Those that endure to the end will be saved!
Mark 13:13 KJV
13. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Reactions: Yesushidao
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

No matter how bad things seem, the Lamb will win. Satan will lose. Revelation 20:10
One of my favorite scriptures:

Revelation 12:10-12 KJV
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Jesus already won. He defeated satan, sin & death on the cross. When He returns, He will confirm this win. So everyone who is in Christ is already sharing in this victory.

Upvote 0

Yesushidao

Dec 22, 2021
Southern USA
✟8,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Jesus already won. He defeated satan, sin & death on the cross. When He returns, He will confirm this win. So everyone who is in Christ is already sharing in this victory.

That's true. I'm still kind of new to being a Christian.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

It's not that He "will" win .... He has won! AMEN!!!

John 16:33

Berean Literal Bible
I have spoken these things to you so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world."

Upvote 0