Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aren’t we called to think what is true, righteous, noble, pure, lovable, admirable, something of virtue and praiseworthy as we heard in Philippians 4: 8 ?

This is what we have heard:

As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem. -Isaiah 66:13

This is how God comfort us — comfort with His love.

Reactions: bèlla

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and in the wilderness, where you have seen how the LORD your God carried you, as a man carries his son, all the way that you went until you came to this place.' -Deuteronomy 1:31

Does this mean something to you ? Let us share how God comfort and loves us ! Why ? Because we are called to think about these things !

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He doesn't comfort me. Bc of this i hate him. He lives some and ignore others. Im the one he ignores
Dear one,
Are you grieving over someone whom you love ?

Aren’t we given hopes, for this is what we have heard:
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. -1 Thessalonians 4:13
For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep. -1 Thessalonians 4:14

We have received this grace that God through Jesus, will take with Him those have fallen asleep.

Likewise, we have heard:
Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. -1 Thessalonians 4:17

Who is them ? Those who have fallen asleep - those united in Christ Jesus.

So, we are given this hope that we will meet again with those whom we love - those whom have fallen asleep — we will be caught together in the clouds — and together we will meet the Lord in the air.

Who in the world have given us this promise ?
It is because God love us that He has given us this promise.

But you can’t receive promise by hating Him !

Isn’t His promise a comfort ?
Dear one, you felt not comforted because you haven’t believe in His promise.

I find the comfort of His love through His promise. It becomes dear to me that I can meet again with whom I love and who have loved me — that I will be caught in the clouds to meet. And our dear Lord is precious to us whom He has given this promise — we love Him — because His thoughts towards us is love by giving us this promise.

Dear one, be reconciled to God.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, -2 Corinthians 1:3

who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. -2 Corinthians 1:4
For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too. -2 Corinthians 1:5

For me, the verse on 2 Corinthians 1:5 is an eye opener. It is something new.

Have anyone meditate on both these verses and understand more on its truth.

can anyone share ?

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn’t this a promise ? Isn’t this God’s grace toward those have died united in Christ Jesus?

This is what we have heard :
For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. -2 Corinthians 5:1

He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. -2 Corinthians 5:5

So let be thankful for God for His loving heart ❤️

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is this a promise that comforts those mourn ?

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, -1 Peter 1:3
to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, -1 Peter 1:4

Upvote 0