Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Remedy Drive is a Christian band, where the lead singer regularly volunteers with The Exodus Road, one of the best anti-human trafficking organizations around. The band also sells products made by survivors of the sex industry. With this background in mind, they made this song:

Please pray for all the victims & perpetrators, bystanders & attackers, of this awful industry; for my friend who's been in Thailand working against this & wants to start her own organization, and for me, because I'm too far down this road to not do something about it now! May God bless us all with unshakeable peace & faith in Him!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Thank you for posting this powerful video, and for sharing about the ministry and how to support it and those involved in the ministry. Praying in agreement. God bless you. And thank you for the info on "The Exodus Road". What an apt name for it. Amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Remedy Drive is the favorite band of my close friend who's actually been to Thailand working against & learning about human trafficking. While she wasn't with The Exodus Road, she says they're one of the best, because they work with & strengthen the police forces in the area, so even after the volunteers go back home, the area is better off as a result. As beautiful as it is to rescue the individuals kidnapped into trafficking, they just get replaced with someone else quickly enough; groups like The Exodus Road that work more for finding & arresting the traffickers have better long-term effects.

I've had 2 years to learn about human trafficking, because that's how long I've known this friend; there's so much more to it than I can post here. But I know, with deeper confidence as my prayers deepen, that I need to go out there & join something to work against human trafficking, preferably this summer. Please pray that I can go out there, to Thailand or Las Vegas or Greece or somewhere, to actively work against this tragedy; in the meantime, raising awareness seems to be the best I can do, so do it I will.

Thank you for your ever-friendly posts, and may the God of All Goodness bless us all & our pursuit for justice!

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Remedy Drive is the favorite band of my close friend who's actually been to Thailand working against & learning about human trafficking. While she wasn't with The Exodus Road, she says they're one of the best, because they work with & strengthen the police forces in the area, so even after the volunteers go back home, the area is better off as a result. As beautiful as it is to rescue the individuals kidnapped into trafficking, they just get replaced with someone else quickly enough; groups like The Exodus Road that work more for finding & arresting the traffickers have better long-term effects.

I've had 2 years to learn about human trafficking, because that's how long I've known this friend; there's so much more to it than I can post here. But I know, with deeper confidence as my prayers deepen, that I need to go out there & join something to work against human trafficking, preferably this summer. Please pray that I can go out there, to Thailand or Las Vegas or Greece or somewhere, to actively work against this tragedy; in the meantime, raising awareness seems to be the best I can do, so do it I will.

Thank you for your ever-friendly posts, and may the God of All Goodness bless us all & our pursuit for justice!

I will indeed pray for you, for using your voice to defend those who have no voice, and for shining His Light into the darkest of places, and for praying about this "eyes wide open" issue that has many tentacles, even in the most unlikeliest of places.

God bless you, and your courageous friend.

Upvote 0