Reloading with Autumn

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟67,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hope you enjoy, she had a couple problems with the reloads in her Glock model 19, I am thinking they need just a little more power, I believe 2.8 grain might be the starting load for the 115 grain projectile and they may want to keep things on the low side for her, maybe bump it up to 3.0 for better function.

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟828,231.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I load light for PPC in my 9mm. I use a Chinese Norinco CZ75 clone called a NZ85B. I am loading 124 CamPro copper plated hollow points over 3.5 gr. HP38. (a little below starting load) functions great in my gun, but will not run in either my former pastor's S & W M&P or my buddies Grand Power. Load to suit the gun. BTW, the glock is way to big for her to handle safely.

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟67,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
she seems to handle it well. she is two handing it, which she should for her size, and we know they must be light loads.
Glock is rated for +p so the spring must be stiffer.
The loads you make for PPC , do they act like that for the former pastor and your buddies firearm? I am thinking they are a little to low powered to complete ejection and reload function with enough to power to completely eject the spent round clearly before attempting to return to battery.
Not many firearms made for a 7 year old's grip.
Here muzzle control is better than most any I know of.

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟828,231.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
she seems to handle it well. she is two handing it, which she should for her size, and we know they must be light loads.
Glock is rated for +p so the spring must be stiffer.
The loads you make for PPC , do they act like that for the former pastor and your buddies firearm? I am thinking they are a little to low powered to complete ejection and reload function with enough to power to completely eject the spent round clearly before attempting to return to battery.
Not many firearms made for a 7 year old's grip.
Here muzzle control is better than most any I know of.
Most .22s. I am loading even lighter, and have installed a lighter recoil spring. I don't feel recoil, but it seems no different than .22 to me. Unless you need to make power factors, the lightest your gun can cycle is the best.

• Agree
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m glad I’m not looking for anything but I will be. You could try getting a mold and casting some 9 mm. Not too expensive to start. But people have money but no stuff available. Casting is a kick in the head. Making your own is so self reliant.

Upvote 0