Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Lol.May be you should figure out secrets of life on your own instead of pestering the deities who cannot give you answers.

Thanks to Facebook and Twitter, I'm not sure there are any more secrets to life.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Obviously they are not opinions.I heard and read from Rabbis that it is tough commitment following the torah.

It's a tough commitment to exercise regularly or do anything worthwhile. It doesn't mean one should go on a crash diet instead of exercise because it's "easier" or some people would say "better". I do what I do and wonder why other people want to bring it down. Guess they must feel bad about something they're doing.

Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
It's a tough commitment to exercise regularly or do anything worthwhile. It doesn't mean one should go on a crash diet instead of exercise because it's "easier" or some people would say "better". I do what I do and wonder why other people want to bring it down. Guess they must feel bad about something they're doing.

There is No need to take things personally or assume motives .

I am merely exploring god(s)/ deities (biblical or otherwise) role in human life.

I believe It is a relevant question for this thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
There is No need to take things personally or assume motives .

I am merely exploring god(s)/ deities (biblical or otherwise) role in human life.

I believe It is a relevant question for this thread.

I view it as the people as a whole, not me specifically. The Jewish people are still here. How many rose us to destroy us? They all failed. So, while I don't know what effects my life, I see what effects the life of Israel.

Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
I view it as the people as a whole, not me specifically. The Jewish people are still here. How many rose us to destroy us? They all failed. So, while I don't know what effects my life, I see what effects the life of Israel.

You cannot mistake me for somebody who wants to destroy Jews or Israel.In fact I want Israel to flourish and it has nothing to do with Torah.

Upvote 0

gord44

Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, professor gore, I'm giving you the word of The Most High God.

Someone asked for proof that evolution has been dis-proven as you said. You provided one verse of scripture. Surely you must have figured out by now that most on this forum don't consider the Bible as authoritative in any way. Therefore you appear to be trolling.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You cannot mistake me for somebody who wants to destroy Jews or Israel.In fact I want Israel to flourish and it has nothing to do with Torah.

I didn't. I asked how many rose up to destroy us.

I didn't mean Israel the country, but the collective Jewish people in my statement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

intojoy

Jun 26, 2013
✟2,069.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
gordRedeemed said:
Someone asked for proof that evolution has been dis-proven as you said. You provided one verse of scripture. Surely you must have figured out by now that most on this forum don't consider the Bible as authoritative in any way. Therefore you appear to be trolling.

Oh I'm so hurt. Ok son I'll go.
Your friend
Joyful

Upvote 0

GoodSpeed

JEDI
Jun 6, 2013
Pandora
✟1,240.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am NOT a part of this conversation but I will give you a polite heads up that I have seen people given infractions/banned for calling other posters 'trolls'.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟730,332.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
I am always amazed (Theologically speaking) how some people believe in religion and yet agree to theory of Evolution applied to Humans and How exactly God has a role to play in their lives.
Being a person who does follow a spiritual path (not a religion per say) and at the same time see Evolution as the way in which new life forms are created including the Human Being AND having a Divine Being in my life, I find your amazement amusing.

Upvote 0