Released from prison. Arrested in Somalia. Syrian refugee growing in faith.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Feb. 25, 2021 | Pakistan
    Imran Released After Decade-Long Imprisonment
    [6] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Imran Ghafur.

Imran Ghafur, who spent more than 10 years in prison on a false blasphemy charge, was acquitted and released late last year. Read More.

• Feb. 25, 2021 | Somalia
    Christians Arrested in Somalia
    [5] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Christians in custody.

Eleven Christians are currently in custody in Somaliland, a semi-autonomous area of Somalia. Five believers were arrested on Jan. 21, including an Ethiopian woman and a couple with their newborn baby. When they were brought to court on Jan. 25, the 11 believers were told they are suspected of spreading Christianity. Read More.

• Feb. 25, 2021 | Syria
    Syrian Refugee Growing in Faith
    [6] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Ishmael.

A Syrian boy who came to Christ while taking refuge in another country continues to follow the Lord. Ishmael left Syria with his family when the war broke out. He started school in the country where they were living as refugees but had to leave school at age 8 in order to work and help his father provide for the family. Read More.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pioneer3mm

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray you be with brother Imran Ghafur in Pakistan. Thank you for his release. Protect him and his family as people are still trying to hurt them. Thwart their plans. Meet his and family's daily needs. In Christ name, Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord God how terrible the situation for these in Somaliland, Somalia. Have mercy on these Eleven believers in custody. Be with them in there suffering and help to get them released soon, especially those with young children. Give wisdom the church leadership in how to deal with all this. Protect from al-Shabaab extremists and bring down such evildoers. Help your people, meet their daily needs, and give them the necessary faith. In Christ name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Somalia and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Christians in custody
  • May God bless you and protect you
    Mary-Ellen V - USA
  • Father, I pray for these dear brothers and sisters. I pray for their release from prison and I pray that they would stay strong in their faith. I pray against any plans of the Enemy to attack them and I pray for your peace and your love to fall on them wherever they are at.
    naphtalee S - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father I amen these previous prayers. As I have prayed, I commit all of those prayers I prayed with my friend Thursday night into Your Hands. In Jesus' Faithful Name amen.
    Johnathan K - USA
  • Father, we pray for these 11 families to find their courage and assurance in You! We pray that they be held by You and their needs provided for. We pray for their faith to grow and for them to remain in You. We pray them to grow no matter what. In Jesus name, amen.
    Benjamin C - USA
  • God bless these souls. Bless their adversity. Bless their eternal families.
    Christopher C - USA
  • God be with these brothers & sisters in Somalia, give them wisdom, discernment & protection. Encourage them to be steadfast in devotion to Christ & learn to deal with their fears & dangers. Be gracious & merciful to release those in prison & shield from harm all those who belong to You. May Your love & truth bring a harvest of blessing in Somalia.
    Carolann P - Canada
  • Father God, I ask you to stay the hands of the wicked extremists and give grace to Your people in Somalia. Let Christ win hearts and convict those who oppress Your people to see their error. Bring them to repentance. Help Your people dear Lord. Release the prisoners and give courage to all the believers in Somalia. i ask it in the name of Jesus.
    Kathy G - USA
  • O God strengthen my brothers and sisters in Somalia.
    Sunday O - Nigeria
  • O LORD, Most High, Please intervene in this awful situation. Nothing is too hard for you. Protect and provide for the believers and their families and comfort and strengthen them. All glory to God!
    Martha T - USA
  • Lord, I pray for the Christians who are in custody that you please be with them, comfort them and allow them to be released. In Jesus name I ask this and that the gospel would be allowed to spread throughout the country of Somali without restraint. Give courage to the believers who are afraid Lord! Give wisdom to the Somali church! In Jesus name amen
    Nancy G - USA
  • God Please Bless these souls. That they may be comforted as uplifted. That their courage may be exemplary to those who are not aware of these acts of terror.

God Bless Forever and Always!
    Christopher C - USA
  • Lord give your people courage and give them wisdom about what to do to be safe. Calm the hearts of those who are fearful.
    michele r - USA
  • Lord, I pray for my Christian brothers and sisters who are facing persecution in Somalia. I ask that You be with them and save them from those who have arrested them. I ask that You may bring them to a safe place and I ask that You may give them and their church leaders wisdom during this time. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
    Spencer B - USA
  • In the name of Jesus, our heavenly Father, King Eternal, we thank and praise You today for faithfulness of believers in Somalia. We ask for their acquittal and release. We thank and praise You for access to Your Word. We ask for a hedge of protection on them and angels directly from heaven to teach and minister to them. Amen
    Gary F - USA
  • Lord, please break through the darkness and release the prisoners, strengthen the hearts and minds of those living in fear by filling them with Your love, and grant the leaders wisdom, courage, and hope. We turn to You feeling overwhelmed by the evil, knowing You are more powerful than all things. May Your power and might strengthen them all with hope.
    Beth P - USA
  • Father, I place this situation in your hands. I pray for those who have been arrested. Speak peace to them, rebuke the fear. Let them all know you see and are with them. I pray for those who have been deported, watch over them, guide, strengthen them. Please sent free those arrested, if it be your will. Give the church leaders wisdom in leading, move.
    polly c - USA
  • Holy Father, thank You that You so love our world that You gave us Jesus. Work in the lives of these precious people. Deliver them from their fears, guide them in the way that You want each one to walk, open doors for a faithful witness to Jesus Christ. Let Your people, who are called by Your name, honor You in their responses. Guide the leaders.
    Karen K - USA
  • Abba! I thank You that my brethren in Somalia are singing in the shadow of Your wings as they cling to You and You support them with Your right hand. Help them not to fear as You, Immanuel are with them and alleviate any trepidation, for You are their God. Strengthen them and help them, uphold them with Your right Arm. In Yeshua's name
    Randal A - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Write your own prayer for Ishmael
  • 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
    Layne N - USA
  • I pray that a band of angels be assigned to them for protection. I ask that their needs be taken care of and they would be bold for Christ. I pray that signs and wonders would fallow them and that no one could harm them in Jesus name amen.
    David A - USA
  • May the Lord bless and protect you;may the Lord's face radiate with joy because of you;may he be gracious to you, show you his favor, and give you peace.
    Mary-Ellen V - USA
  • Father God, thank you for the bond you created between Ishmael and your dear servant (front line worker). May they both be blessed through it as brothers in Christ. May more Syrians come to Jesus and grow in your word along with Ishmael. Bless all Your dear servants and workers in Christ. Thank You Father God.
    Kathy G - USA
  • Lord I pray for Ishmael, I pray that he would be with this young man as he's back with his family in Syria and he will continue to grow in his faith. Strengthen him to be a leader in Syria for Jesus. Be with him and pour your spirit out on him that many come to Jesus through him. In Jesus name, amen.
    Nancy G - USA
  • Dear God, I pray for Ishmael and others like him, whose lives have been upended by the hostilities in Syria. Bless him, grow him, provide for him and his family, especially in the matter of education. Grow the believers in their faith and witness, that many more may come to Christ and strengthen the church there. Bless that front line worker greatly.
    Martha T - USA
  • Hi do not be decieved the Bible in the United States and Christianity has proven to be solely about money take the help and thank the true GOD, VOM has be aware of my abuse and death by the FBI and local government of Opelousas la for years. Gave a we know and a sorry and rushed me off the phone. SOLELY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
    Felicia Zachary
    FELICIA Z - USA
  • Thank you for how you brought these two together. Help them grow closer to you and.Ismael to be able to finish school.
    michele r - USA
  • We pray and encourage front line workersencourage and give strength in Jesus name amen
    Sherry S - USA
  • In the name of Jesus, our heavenly Father, King Eternal, we thank and praise You today for faithfulness of Ishmael. We thank and praise You for access to Your Word. We ask for a hedge of protection on them and angels from heaven to teach and minister to them. Amen
    Gary F - USA
  • Lord, thank You for Ishmael's salvation, and may his faithful witness bring his family and many others to salvation. Strengthen the FLW and Ishmael to be bold, wise and courageous witnesses of Christ, bringing light into the darkness. May Your Word open the eyes of the blind to see that Jesus is their only hope. May Ishmael continue his education.
    Beth P - USA
  • Father, I lift Ishmael up to you. You see him where he is. I pray he would continue to grow in you. Remind him of your presence, help him to share the gospel with those around him. Give him wisdom and boldness. I pray for his family, open their eyes to the truth. Bless this front-line worker and his efforts in reaching souls. Strengthen guide and him.
    polly c - USA
  • Father, thank You for this front line worker and his compassion and love for You and others in need. I ask that You will indeed help Ishmael to grow in his faith more and more and to be able to continue his education. I pray that You will call him to serve You in the way You have prepared for him. GIve his courage and grace and stamina. Thank You.
    Karen K - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father I amen these previous prayers. I think you that Ismael loves & knows You. Raise him up Father to be the disciple You want him to be. With your blessing and light upon him, may he be courageous to shine brightly for you. May all of this mentor's disciples have the same commitment & bond as Ishmael. In Jesus' Faithful Name amen.
    Johnathan K - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0