Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,021.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ask God to be among Chinese believers in Wuhan who shared messages of peace and hope in the midst of the coronavirus fears. Pray that the Holy Spirit will move powerfully across the city.

Thank God for the way He encourages prison inmates through the witness of Pastor Zhang Shaojie of Nanle County Christian Church, who is serving a 12-year sentence in China. Prison officials recognise his ‘uplifting’ influence.

Pray for believers in the city of Weifang in China where authorities have hailed ten of its subdistricts and 12 local villages as ‘role models’ for their efforts to crack down on ‘evil religions’ such as Christianity.

Please also pray for Gulinuer, wife of Alimujiang (Prayer Shield yesterday), and their two sons, who are closely monitored by security officials in China. They are no longer allowed to visit him.

Ask God to encourage Uyghur Christian Alimujiang Yimiti, serving a 15-year sentence for allegedly ‘leaking state secrets’ – just because he spoke to an American by phone. He has been detained in China since 2008.

Pray for the release of Christian Uyghurs being ‘re-educated’ in huge detention camps in Xinjiang, China. Most Uyghurs are Muslims. Christian Uyghurs are deemed to be even more of a threat to social order as generally they have converted from Islam.

Several members of Early Rain Covenant Church detained in 2018 in China say they were tortured in custody; some have suffered poor mental health since. Ask God to heal them and give them peace.

Pray for Pastor Wang Yi of Early Rain Covenant Church in China, sentenced to nine years in prison for ‘subversion’. He was arrested with 100 other church members in 2018. His wife Jing Rong and their child were put under house arrest.

Last edited:

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟548,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree that we need to be aware..
- Persecution has been increasing in China.
- It seems..getting worse.
----
Note:
What is going on.. in Hong Kong now.
- Many Christians are concerned..
- If China has more control on Hong Kong.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,007.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Here is a post: Protestant missions in China. Preaching the gospel in China is very important, but I worry If some Chinese church leaders are fond of power and ambition then the church would degenerate rapidly. The Lord can strike them by the hands of CCP. CCP closed the biggest church(Zion church) in Beijing, this church is quite charismatic and causes many arguments among Chinese christians.

Early Rain Covenant Church and Pastor Wang Yi(his wife is Jiang Rong, not Jing Rong) is sensitive in China. His problem is not only religious but also political-"subversion of the government". I don't agree that he was sentenced to nine years in prison, but as a pastor and ex-lawyer he was really very warmhearted to promote the movement of Democracy and constitutionalism of China. Someone criticizes he is a lawyer with a robe of pastor. He wrote something in a tone of prophet as Ezekiel did. "I the Lord will punish ------" He should not use the Name "I the Lord said". Chinese and Taiwanese church has some elements of traditional religions. It can be hard to distinguish which part is Biblical and which part is not.

GOOD TV-CWN世界新聞 . GoodTV was established by Taiwanese Charismatic church, they have not bad relationship with the CCP, so I can watch in Chinese Mainland.

Anyway,Thank you for praying for China and persecuted christians.

Last edited:
Upvote 0