Ohio
✟1,082,226.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
prayer.jpg

Uganda
Uganda’s constitution and law provide for religious freedom, including the right to convert from one faith to another. Pray that religious rights will be upheld across the country.

prayer.jpg

Uganda
Pray for the family and friends of Tabiruka Tefiiro, 20, from Kubuku district in Uganda who was killed after converting to Christianity. His father was charged with manslaughter, not murder, because he ‘acted out of anger’.

prayer.jpg

Uganda
Pastor Yolonim Oduchu from Pallisa district in Uganda died after being poisoned, allegedly by locals upset by his plans to build a church. Pray for his widow, Mary, and eight children.

prayer.jpg

Uganda
Harriet (see yesterday) had kept her faith a secret from her brother for more than 20 years. Pray for encouragement and courage for God’s people in Uganda – and worldwide – who dare not speak His name.

prayer.jpg

Uganda
Pray for Harriet in eastern Uganda whose brother attacked her recently after discovering she was a Christian. He was arrested but has since threatened to kill her.

prayer.jpg

Uganda
Pray for Najira in Uganda whose Muslim father beat her and forced her to drink mosquito repellent when he learnt that she had left Islam and her abusive husband. She was unconscious for three days but recovered and is now in hiding.

prayer.jpg

China
Pray for Christian women Ju Dianghong and Liang Qin who are currently serving prison sentences in China of 13 and ten years respectively for ‘cult activity’. They are detained in a remote facility in Yunnan province more than 1,000 miles from Ju’s home town.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I lift these requests up to You, Father. Thank You that You strengthen and uphold the righteous. You are with them in these trials and injustices being done. I pray that Uganda will have the freedom to convert to Christianity freely. I pray for those families who have lost loved ones due to persecution, that You send people in their path to help them. Strengthen them in this time. I pray for those who have been sick due to being poisoned or hurt, for their healing and courage, to not lose heart. Please keep your hand of protection over Najira and also for Ju Dianghong and Liang Qin in prison. We thank You that their reward is great in Heaven... In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0