Brooklin
✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am a University student in fourth year, and it is exam time and also Christmas is coming up. Well, just this week, my girlfriend of 7 months broke up with me. It broke my heart. I can't concentrate, I can't think clearly. Like, sometimes I get really happy, but then, in my inconsistency, I get all upset again. I wish there was something that I could do, but it is so hard. I really need prayer for this, it is such a difficult time, especially when I consider the fact that I have to write exams. I fear that I will not be as successful as I can be in my exams because of this ordeal. I want to get over the situation, but I just can't. Please pray for me, and if you have any tips, just message me.

Thank you!

Randy

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, feel the pain this one is going through and bring healing to his wounded heart. Comfort him and help his mind to absorb all that he learnt so he will be able to write his exams and pass. I ask that You will help these thoughts of lost love and rejection to cease, and help him through this difficult time, In Jesus Name, Amen

Sometimes when we think someone is right for us, they are all wrong for us. It is said when one door closes, another opens. How do you know the Lord doesn't have a new true love waiting for you. God bless you with all good things, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WE need you LOrd sometimes just for ahug and u know taht before we even tell youFAther i pray for my brother here in pAin PLease have mercy on him and show him the right pathFAther help him overcome all his problems and study and score well for his examsin Jesus mighty awesome name I pray Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, nothing is too hard for you. In Jesus name I pray that THY will is done in all areas of Randy's life. Give him a peace beyond all understanding so that he is able to focus on what he needs to get done. Draw him close to you and give him comfort and guidance during his wait for Your will. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all your blessings, Amen!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Randy and for this difficult time when his gf has broken things off. Please help him with his exams and all he is doing. Help him in his thoughts and give him stability, strength and comfort. Lord, hear us and watch over this young man. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AWorkInProgress

A fool becoming wise
Jan 18, 2007
Glendale, AZ
✟89,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a University student in fourth year, and it is exam time and also Christmas is coming up. Well, just this week, my girlfriend of 7 months broke up with me. It broke my heart. I can't concentrate, I can't think clearly. Like, sometimes I get really happy, but then, in my inconsistency, I get all upset again. I wish there was something that I could do, but it is so hard. I really need prayer for this, it is such a difficult time, especially when I consider the fact that I have to write exams. I fear that I will not be as successful as I can be in my exams because of this ordeal. I want to get over the situation, but I just can't. Please pray for me, and if you have any tips, just message me.

Thank you!

Randy
Hello bro,

Love is a powerful emotion, learned the hard way after my first break up. I am thankful it happened thou, remember things happen for a reason.

Love takes time to let go. During that time it is best to express it, both the good and bad times. Talk to friends, pray, or write down all the feelings and thoughts you had. We are created in God's image, as such we need to express ourselves. If you don't, pain and raw emotion will erupt. It's a process and just going to take time.

As for your exam, be patient with yourself and pray. Lean on the Lord's strength instead of your own. "When I am weak, I am strong"

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to you as humble servents. Oh we so want to do your work, but our old sinful ways try to stump us. Yet you keep forgiving our sins, keep pouring the life giving water of your grace over us. Keep loving us when we don't deserve it, for you are the expression of true love.

Thank you Lord for hearing our tears and bottling them up. For showing mercy and truth in our lives. To help us children grow in you, for never forsaking us. Thank you for the many small blessings in our lives.

Lord I like to lift up my brother in Christ. His heart aches and his mind is far from his work. Please Lord bring your peace to his heart. Be an open ear to his pain, hug him with your holy spirit in middle of his despair, and help him focus with your strength.

Lord please keep working in my brother's life. Keep showing him the way to you, and help him grow in you. Help him see the shining light of your face and to not be afraid of it glowing thru him.

Thank you for all that you do in our lives.

Amen

Upvote 0