Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Fig and olive dust, its relationship to reproductive Cornus
When you say (fig) .. of vitamins and minerals
Downright be useful for infertility and for those affected ((_khasyatem influential as a result)))
.. Or but with low sperm production or lack of ..
The focus was always on the Al (fig).

God swear to (figs, olives, Mount Sinai, and the phase in Mecca,) to confirm
On a very important issue is that the Almighty created man in His creation and in the best
Best. ((. The Almighty said: ((1) By the fig and the oliv
(2) And [by] Mount Sina
(3) And [by] this secure city [Makkah]
(4) We have certainly created man in the best of stature) [Al Fig.
And here we note that the miracle where God Almighty stated in this Sura
Figs and olives ... And their role in the process of infertility treatment may in
Gender and the great similarity of the testis confirms this .. . The olive is useful to the health and function
Of the functions of the ovaries of women .. He is like a woman's egg to a great extent, as well as
The fruit of the fig is very useful for me to man it helps improve the fertilization and the large number of sperm
And strength and reduce the incidence of infertility and is the best treatment for him and also note that if we
We divided the grain of figs and found inside what looks like fully testis .. As in
Image.
The blessed tree God Almighty swear in his book al-Hakim, who does not speak
Of passion, and God Almighty does not divide but with great and the Department of Almighty God is evidence of real
The importance of this tree and an important signal to her that the benefits and the benefits ..
The most correct words is considered part fig, we eat and we eat olives
And Oil means.
Great gratitude to alert us in these blessed and to what is in them
Significant benefits of creation. In addition to that the fruit of the fig beautiful scenery. Good taste.
Sweet taste. Zakia smell. Easy to harvest and digest nibbling and eaten faith. And dry.
and drink and the food is Dbassa stimulus and comfortable to the nerves. Also introduces
Figs and drink. Dbsa and Fig syrup in many important medical vehicles ..
Here, we can link between the first and fourth verses in that sura and conclude
That eating figs and olives together have an impact on the creation of man (reproduction) .. and good
He is in the best calendar, a fetus in the womb of his mother, if taken by the couple before pregnancy
The pregnant mother during pregnancy on a regular basis, ie by the ratio contained in the
Quran where explicit mention of figs six times and once in an implicit reference
Al-believers: ((20) And [We brought forth] a tree issuing from Mount Sinai which produces oil and food for those who eat) ..
And must be taken first, figs, olives, secondly because it may consist of a particular compound or
Achtlathma result in the human body and which have an active role in reproduction
And maintain health, increase immunity and delay aging, and that the production or
Extraction of a particular enzyme, or from both.
Here I bring the attention of researchers and scholars in the field of Quranic miracle that they work
Experimental study on a group of pregnant women, giving them after they have
Intercourse for the purpose of pregnancy and during pregnancy (fig and olive) in the case mentioned
7: 1 and the appropriate dose is a grain of eating figs with seven kernels of olives
Daily morning dose and that the identification is very important

For the experimental study Experimental study in order to achieve and what we get to tell us
Holy great .. Taking this dose does not cause any health problems to pregnant mother
And her unborn child, but on the contrary, ** help the growth of the fetus at best and keeps the
Their health and increases the immunity and requires research, careful monitoring and follow-up
Apparatus for advanced stages of the creation of the fetus as well as creating a good baby, I'm sure
That the result will be born safe and mature moral, God willing, away from the distortions
And congenital diseases found in this day and age .. They recommended the experience to give the fig
And olives as a treatment for a group of couples who have problems of reproduction,

Material .....
Almithaloathonidz
Is a substance secreted by the brain to a human being and animals in quantities
A few. A protein by sulfur, so it can easily with the Union
Zinc, iron and phosphorus. This article is very important to the vitality of the human body (
Reduce cholesterol - metabolism - strengthen the heart - and control of breathing.
And increases the secretion of this article from the brain of a man gradually from age 15 to age
35 years old. Then secreted at least until after the age of sixty. So it was not easy
Obtained from the human. As for the animal has been found by a few.
So attention turned to search for in the plants. A team of scientists
Japanese search for this article and the magic that have the greatest impact in removing
Symptoms of aging, did not find this article except in the two types of plants .....
Figs and olives. The great truth of God as it says in the Holy Qur'an:
} (1) By the fig and the oliv
(2) And [by] Mount Sina
(4) We have certainly created man in the best of stature
(5) Then We return him to the lowest of the low {

Having been drawn from the figs and olives, it was found that the use of figs
Alone or of olives alone did not give the expected benefit to human health, but after
Mixing of the material extracted with figs than that of olives. The team then
Japanese scientists to stand at the best rate of vegetables extend to give the best effect.
The best ratio is 1 fig 7: Olive
Research found in the Holy Quran
He mentioned figs once the olives have been mentioned explicitly six times
And once an implicit reference to Surat believers
Tree}, and graduated from Mount Sinai that groweth oil and relish for the eaters!
To hide you the advantages and benefits of olive oil, great for the countless, but
Old concerns us in our research this is a matter of reproduction is limited by the focus, where
Is a tonic for the offspring, reproduction and sexual arousal to male and female because it contains
Natural vitamin e

Did you know it is a fruit from paradise ..!!
Miraculous to say to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him: "If I said that I got a fruit from paradise. I said to the fig.
Because the fruit of paradise without Ajam addressed

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
On a very important issue is that the Almighty created man in His creation and in the best
(2) And [by] Mount Sina

I think you are reading this passage too literally. I see the fig as symbolic of Judaism and the Mosaic Revelation, whereas the olive represents that of Christ.

Upvote 0

Arthra

Baha'i
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I was interested in looking at Figs and Olives checking out the symbols:

8:13 I will surely consume them, saith the LORD: there shall be no grapes on the vine, nor figs on the fig tree, and the leaf shall fade; and the things that I have given them shall pass away from them.

(King James Bible, Jeremiah)

Gospel of Luke has Jesus teaching a parable:

13:6 He spake also this parable;

A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
13:7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 13:8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 13:9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

13:10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath.

Here's one from the Epistle of James that I like:

3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

(King James Bible, James)

SURA XCV (95) The Fig (Mecca - 8 Verses) (XXVI - 41)

Al Tin (The Fig)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. By the Fig and the Olive,
2. And the Mount of Sinai,
3. And this City of security --
4. We have indeed created man in the best of molds,
5. Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low --
6. Except such as believe and do righteous deeds: for they shall have a reward unfailing.
7. Then what can, after this, contradict thee; as to the Judgment (to come)?
8. Is not Allah the wisest of Judges?

Upvote 0

amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=&quot]To unite the one God and walk straight on
the road and reconstruction of the ground

From the beginning of Adam peace be upon him,
and Noah and Abraham and Lot and Hood and
Shuaib, Elias, Jacob, Joseph ....... Solomon,
Moses, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them

All the prophets, their message is one

[/FONT] Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle
said, "Both in this world and in the
Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people
to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are
paternal brothers; their mothers are
different, but their religion is one."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets,
Hadith Number:3481, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira

Upvote 0

CaliforniaSun

Feb 24, 2011
✟2,613.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Fig and olive dust, its relationship to reproductive Cornus
When you say (fig) .. of vitamins and minerals
Downright be useful for infertility and for those affected ((_khasyatem influential as a result)))
.. Or but with low sperm production or lack of ..
The focus was always on the Al (fig).

(2) And [by] Mount Sina
(4) We have certainly created man in the best of stature) [Al Fig.
And here we note that the miracle where God Almighty stated in this Sura
Figs and olives ... And their role in the process of infertility treatment may in
Gender and the great similarity of the testis confirms this .. . The olive is useful to the health and function
Of the functions of the ovaries of women .. He is like a woman's egg to a great extent, as well as
The fruit of the fig is very useful for me to man it helps improve the fertilization and the large number of sperm
And strength and reduce the incidence of infertility and is the best treatment for him and also note that if we
We divided the grain of figs and found inside what looks like fully testis .. As in
Image.
The blessed tree God Almighty swear in his book al-Hakim, who does not speak
Of passion, and God Almighty does not divide but with great and the Department of Almighty God is evidence of real
The importance of this tree and an important signal to her that the benefits and the benefits ..
The most correct words is considered part fig, we eat and we eat olives
And Oil means.
Great gratitude to alert us in these blessed and to what is in them
Significant benefits of creation. In addition to that the fruit of the fig beautiful scenery. Good taste.
Sweet taste. Zakia smell. Easy to harvest and digest nibbling and eaten faith. And dry.
and drink and the food is Dbassa stimulus and comfortable to the nerves. Also introduces
Figs and drink. Dbsa and Fig syrup in many important medical vehicles ..
Here, we can link between the first and fourth verses in that sura and conclude
That eating figs and olives together have an impact on the creation of man (reproduction) .. and good
He is in the best calendar, a fetus in the womb of his mother, if taken by the couple before pregnancy
The pregnant mother during pregnancy on a regular basis, ie by the ratio contained in the
Quran where explicit mention of figs six times and once in an implicit reference
Al-believers: ((20) And [We brought forth] a tree issuing from Mount Sinai which produces oil and food for those who eat) ..
And must be taken first, figs, olives, secondly because it may consist of a particular compound or
Achtlathma result in the human body and which have an active role in reproduction
And maintain health, increase immunity and delay aging, and that the production or
Extraction of a particular enzyme, or from both.
Here I bring the attention of researchers and scholars in the field of Quranic miracle that they work
Experimental study on a group of pregnant women, giving them after they have
Intercourse for the purpose of pregnancy and during pregnancy (fig and olive) in the case mentioned
7: 1 and the appropriate dose is a grain of eating figs with seven kernels of olives
Daily morning dose and that the identification is very important

For the experimental study Experimental study in order to achieve and what we get to tell us
Holy great .. Taking this dose does not cause any health problems to pregnant mother
And her unborn child, but on the contrary, ** help the growth of the fetus at best and keeps the
Their health and increases the immunity and requires research, careful monitoring and follow-up
Apparatus for advanced stages of the creation of the fetus as well as creating a good baby, I'm sure
That the result will be born safe and mature moral, God willing, away from the distortions
And congenital diseases found in this day and age .. They recommended the experience to give the fig
And olives as a treatment for a group of couples who have problems of reproduction,

Material .....
Almithaloathonidz
Is a substance secreted by the brain to a human being and animals in quantities
A few. A protein by sulfur, so it can easily with the Union
Zinc, iron and phosphorus. This article is very important to the vitality of the human body (
Reduce cholesterol - metabolism - strengthen the heart - and control of breathing.
And increases the secretion of this article from the brain of a man gradually from age 15 to age
35 years old. Then secreted at least until after the age of sixty. So it was not easy
Obtained from the human. As for the animal has been found by a few.
So attention turned to search for in the plants. A team of scientists
Japanese search for this article and the magic that have the greatest impact in removing
Symptoms of aging, did not find this article except in the two types of plants .....
Figs and olives. The great truth of God as it says in the Holy Qur'an:
} (1) By the fig and the oliv
(2) And [by] Mount Sina
(4) We have certainly created man in the best of stature
(5) Then We return him to the lowest of the low {

Having been drawn from the figs and olives, it was found that the use of figs
Alone or of olives alone did not give the expected benefit to human health, but after
Mixing of the material extracted with figs than that of olives. The team then
Japanese scientists to stand at the best rate of vegetables extend to give the best effect.
The best ratio is 1 fig 7: Olive
Research found in the Holy Quran
He mentioned figs once the olives have been mentioned explicitly six times
And once an implicit reference to Surat believers
Tree}, and graduated from Mount Sinai that groweth oil and relish for the eaters!
To hide you the advantages and benefits of olive oil, great for the countless, but
Old concerns us in our research this is a matter of reproduction is limited by the focus, where
Is a tonic for the offspring, reproduction and sexual arousal to male and female because it contains
Natural vitamin e

Did you know it is a fruit from paradise ..!!
Miraculous to say to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him: "If I said that I got a fruit from paradise. I said to the fig.
Because the fruit of paradise without Ajam addressed
tl:dr

Upvote 0