Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
How crazy is his schedule? Sometimes you may have to deal with just a phone call. Sometimes things come up. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. I would also bring up the fact that you need him to at least try to keep his commitments to you.

Upvote 0

seremela06

Senior Veteran
Jan 6, 2005
Florida
✟3,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
he doesn't have a crazy schedule tho... he gets off work and he has nothing to do afterward. just decides to go play video games with his friends or go sit on his buddy's couch rather than coming over like he said he would. i just talked to him and he said that he has to figure out his living situation before he can offer any stability. like... what?

Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
he doesn't have a crazy schedule tho... he gets off work and he has nothing to do afterward. just decides to go play video games with his friends or go sit on his buddy's couch rather than coming over like he said he would. i just talked to him and he said that he has to figure out his living situation before he can offer any stability. like... what?

I think this means he's afraid that you're leaning on him too much. From what I see, this is his cue to back off, that you're coming on too strong for him right now.

For men, the way they feel secure is their job/living situation. If they don't feel secure in this, they cannot offer ANY kind of stability to a woman; physical or emotional. He wants to get his ducks in a row so to speak before he makes any more real commitments.

Does this make any sense?

Upvote 0