Relationship and Drug Advice!!1!1!1 help!!!

Jack R

Nov 19, 2018
Los Angeles
✟7,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I am a young christian teen in a suburban white public highschool. Recently I have been dealing with a lot of conflicts, being external, and I need a lot of advice.
First, I will start with my external problems that have led me to question some aspects of my faith. One of my best friends, whom I loved and treasured for a long amount of time recently stabbed me in the back. He was trying to set me up with a romantic interest, when suddenly, he took the fair lady for himself. I was incredibly hurt, and lost. I did not know where to turn, so I went where I trusted most- Jesus. Yet, the answers I was looking for were not fun. So I fell into a deep, dark spiral and turned to the only other thing I could think of, which my friends pressured me to do. I began smoking Satan’s Spinach- Marijuana leaves. It started out small, like chewing on the leaves. But it did not do enough, and soon enough I was smoking marijuana cigarettes.
I feel incredibly guilty, and know not what to do. This is not what I want to be doing and I feel as if I have lost my spiratual connection with Jesus Christ. Corruption from Lucifer’s Lettuce has changed me as a person and I do not like it. What do I do?? Need urgent help.

• Prayers
Reactions: sunshine100

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a young christian teen in a suburban white public highschool. Recently I have been dealing with a lot of conflicts, being external, and I need a lot of advice.
First, I will start with my external problems that have led me to question some aspects of my faith. One of my best friends, whom I loved and treasured for a long amount of time recently stabbed me in the back. He was trying to set me up with a romantic interest, when suddenly, he took the fair lady for himself. I was incredibly hurt, and lost. I did not know where to turn, so I went where I trusted most- Jesus. Yet, the answers I was looking for were not fun. So I fell into a deep, dark spiral and turned to the only other thing I could think of, which my friends pressured me to do. I began smoking Satan’s Spinach- Marijuana leaves. It started out small, like chewing on the leaves. But it did not do enough, and soon enough I was smoking marijuana cigarettes.
I feel incredibly guilty, and know not what to do. This is not what I want to be doing and I feel as if I have lost my spiratual connection with Jesus Christ. Corruption from Lucifer’s Lettuce has changed me as a person and I do not like it. What do I do?? Need urgent help.
'I'm so sorry to hear this,I would say to pray,pray to God,and please get some help.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
feel incredibly guilty, and know not what to do.

You do know what to do, you just don't want to do it.

Stop smoking marijuna.

Concentrate on your school work.

The action of your 'friend' hurt, but it is not the end of the world.

Pick yourselve up and get on with life.

Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Didn't God make marijuana, the creator of everything. Why would God make marijuana if he doesn't want people to use it?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Give it some thought, perhaps it would be better to just move on with your life despite how you feel. Nb. cannabis really messes with the brain as it's developing, as yours still will be, it might even mess up your fancy alliteration skills. Satan's Spinach? I'm not sure if this is a serious post, but if you are using 'Lucifer's Lettuce'(?) I'd do some research on short and long term effects it can have on memory and brain function, e.g. from a recent NS article -

'Brain-scanning studies have shown that regular cannabis users have lower amounts of a receptor in the brain that binds chemicals in the drug. This receptor is normally found at high levels in the hippocampus, part of the brain involved in memory, says Tom Freeman at the University of Bath, UK, who wasn’t involved in the study. “It makes sense that this is where we are going to see the impairments.”

Long term it can increase the risk of developing psychosis.

Upvote 0