Rejoicing at new building. 3 arrested for sharing Gospel. Rejected by family, health struggle.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Oct. 21, 2021 | Ethiopia
    Congregation Rejoices At New Building
    [6] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Congregation in the Oromo region.

"Mother Toltu" was raised as a follower of the Oromo traditional religion, but she committed her life to following Christ when she heard the gospel for the first time. She donated a plot of land from her property to be used for a church, and several other believers contributed funds to the construction of a church as well. However, a mob of local Oromo religious groups attacked the believers and tore down the church they had built. Read More.

• Oct. 21, 2021 | India
    Three Men Arrested for Sharing the Gospel
    [4] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Families of arrested believers.

Three Indian believers were arrested after sharing the gospel and interrogated by police for more than nine hours. After their arrest and while they were still in custody, one of the wives of the men wrote, "I am feeling at peace knowing God is in control of this situation. I am asking that He would be glorified and the national believers to be encouraged and their faith strengthened. I am starting to feel tired and drained, but still hopeful in Him and all the ways He desires to use this and be glorified." Read More.

• Oct. 21, 2021 | Iraq
    Christian Convert Rejected by Family, Struggles with Deteriorating Health
    [4] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Youhanna.

Youhanna's wife and children left him when he placed his faith in Christ several years ago. His extended family beat him severely many times because of his faith, and he was imprisoned in an attempt to force him to return to Islam. Read More.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for the believers of Oromo. I am sad how the church they built was destroyed and the believers were attacked. But I am also hopeful that seeds were planted in the region for the salvation of souls. Please be with the believers and strengthen them in this time to not give up or frightened from this setback. Please be with them in starting off in this region for Your Kingdom.

I pray for the three Indian believers and their families who were arrested for sharing the gospel and interrogated. Please strengthen them. Thank You for their example and please watch over them and continue providing for their needs in this time. Please continue to help them be bold speaking for Your name.

Father I pray for Youhanna. Whatever he has had to give up in this life for You, great will his joy and reward in Heaven be. I pray complete healing over him and complete protection as he lives out his faith. Thank You for the inspiration these believers give to us living freely in faith. Please help us in America and other free countries to not take that for granted. Please show me how we can help and give people hearts to help these Christians.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0