Bronx
✟25,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I've been on some other websites, communicating with women. It seems to never go well. And that's ok. I need better things to do, honestly.

I feel that my habit of communicating with women on websites would not be an issue if there wasn't a whole system behind it. For instance, if people actually encouraged me to communicate with others rather than with women, then I probably wouldn't have to go through this crap. But rather, people keep encouraging me to interact with women when I don't want to. Again, it's a system and I'm happy that I've identified it.

But I'm educating myself slowly. I'm teaching myself about the dangers of interacting with women in certain ways. The dangers help my mind avoid thinking of women in ways that I don't want to. It's a great thing to have control of my own mind and to not be part of a system when I don't want to.

Maybe this also all would be avoided if I had a girlfriend or wife. But I'm practical. No online woman is wife/girlfriend material, honestly. Most people online are solely interested in money and such, not relationships.