Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
How do I change my faith to Catholic? I attend an Anglican church here but did the original Sacraments within the Roman Church.

Also on the marriage question: I am in a monogamous though kinda turbulent marriage at the moment. We are both CIS and opposite gender and have a beautiful daughter. But we are both bisexual. Does that count as married as per the rules here?

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Deade

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Can someone please tell me how to change my faith on here? The demarcation "Atheist" hurts me!

Does the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] need to crow if I ask again?

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I believe in One God, the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth, of things visible and unvisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Only-Begotten, that is the Essence of the Father.

God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten and not made; of the very same nature of the Father, by Whom all things came into being, in Heaven and on Earth, visible and invisible.

Who for us humanity and for our salvation came down from Heaven, was incarnate, was made human, was born perfectly of the Holy virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit.

By Whom He took body, soul, and mind, and everything that is in man, truly and not in semblance.

He suffered, was crucified, was buried, rose again on the third day, ascended into Heaven with the same Body, and sat at the right hand of the Father.

He is to come with the same Body and with the Glory of the Father, to judge the living and the dead; of His Kingdom there is no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, in the uncreated and the perfect; Who spoke through the Law, prophets and Gospels; Who came down upon the Jordan, preached through the apostles, and lived in the saints.

I believe also in only One, Universal, Apostolic, and Holy Church; in one baptism in repentance, for the remission, and forgiveness of sins; and in the resurrection of the dead, in the everlasting judgement of souls and bodies, and the Kingdom of Heaven and in everlasting life.

John 3:16

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Please someone! That label is distressing my soul since May 30th. I beg some tell how I can change the Faith label. Please!

I know I should not be angry but can someone help me change it?

Sorry for being weird.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Can someone please tell me how to change my faith on here? The demarcation "Atheist" hurts me!
I'm glad you're not an atheist. You'd need to click on "support" on the top of the page and "open new ticket."

Upvote 0

Maxwell511

Contributor
Jun 12, 2005
Utah County
✟16,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'm glad you're not an atheist. You'd need to click on "support" on the top of the page and "open new ticket."

Thank you! I am on a mobile and can't see support.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Maxwell,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip.gif

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums