America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
*ZooMom wipes off the bar and set out bowls of chips...

Do you know that the Pub has been around since...what was it...2002? I'll have to check my registration date. Gosh...I know the first one went over 100k posts...that was before the thread limits...:) So many beloved friends have stopped in for a pint, a warm shoulder, and a ready ear. I wish I could gather them all for real...I think that Heaven may very well be a smoky Pub. :angel:

Upvote 0
Dec 5, 2004
Brisbane
✟22,840.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor

Do you know that the Pub has been around since...what was it...2002? I'll have to check my registration date. Gosh...I know the first one went over 100k posts...that was before the thread limits...:) So many beloved friends have stopped in for a pint, a warm shoulder, and a ready ear. I wish I could gather them all for real...I think that Heaven may very well be a smoky Pub. :angel:
hey zoomommy many great chats and friends ships have been made in reillys

Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

You've been here 10 days longer than me. Lame.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm good, Haylz. :) How 'bout you, hun?

DL....It is not my fault that you had to take more potty breaks than me on the way over here. :holy: Someone letting all the air out of your tires and changing the road signs may have possibly had something to do with me...but I will need to check the statute of limitations before I can confirm or deny. :angel:

Upvote 0
Dec 5, 2004
Brisbane
✟22,840.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
I'm good, Haylz. :) How 'bout you, hun?

DL....It is not my fault that you had to take more potty breaks than me on the way over here. :holy: Someone letting all the air out of your tires and changing the road signs may have possibly had something to do with me...but I will need to check the statute of limitations before I can confirm or deny. :angel:
yer im ok
havent been feeling great the last few days but im ok

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums