✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Well I'm almost there.:)

30 minutes and I'll be out of here for four days (work):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not sure how much online time I'll get during the next few days. Sharing a computer with a teenage daughter means that you don't get much:D

So I hope you all have a great weekend, and for those who have the extra day on monday, I hope the weather co-operates as well:)

God Bless you all:hug::hug::hug::hug:

See you next week:wave::wave:

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you. I too hope it cooperates. So far it's looking like it's going to cooperate today. It's been cold and rainy the past couple days (very unusual here in southern Cali) but this monring it's bright and sunny and somewhat warmer.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hey Pubbies:wave:

Back at work and back on CF again:clap::clap:

Just stepped off the world for four days and it wasa great. Logged off the computer at 5.50am Saturday morning, then drove the car home. For next 4 days didn't touch either of them:)

Good to be back though and good to see the old place still standing:)

Have a great day everyone:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EDB

Still crazy after all these years !
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2005
The Villages
✟51,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey Andy, :wave:

Yeah, it was quite beautiful all weekend! Had some thunder storms yesterday, but sun is out and all is lovely again!

I just had a small deck put on the back of my house - which faces the woods - and it is soooooooooo lovely to sit out there early in the morning and read the bible or say the rosary. It gives me such a peaceful start to my day.

How's things on your side of the pond? And Miss Lovely Laura - how is she? Tell her I miss her!

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hey Andy, :wave:

Yeah, it was quite beautiful all weekend! Had some thunder storms yesterday, but sun is out and all is lovely again!

I just had a small deck put on the back of my house - which faces the woods - and it is soooooooooo lovely to sit out there early in the morning and read the bible or say the rosary. It gives me such a peaceful start to my day.

How's things on your side of the pond? And Miss Lovely Laura - how is she? Tell her I miss her!

Yep. Things are good. I'm back on shift again now. laura working part time at moment but seems to be having job offers coming out of her ears just now so will be making a career move shortly.

Upvote 0

EDB

Still crazy after all these years !
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2005
The Villages
✟51,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep. Things are good. I'm back on shift again now. laura working part time at moment but seems to be having job offers coming out of her ears just now so will be making a career move shortly.
That's awesome! :clap:

I'll say a little extra pray that she find the one just right for her! Give her this for me :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi Nic!

Is is a good nervous and excited and well nervous - or a bad !:confused:

ITs both, I mean it's always good to be excited and nervous going into an interview, you dont want to be cocky.

But then again it's bad because my interview isnt until 3PM and I am stuck here at work, watching the clock tick the minutes by...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.