United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
That was nice :(
I gave myself a treat of a vegan pizza for my tea - and also had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc :) That really WAS nice - I was indeed in need of a ' wee lifting of the spirits '
Vegan pizza and tea sounds delicious.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

It is VERY wet this am and by the looks of things will be that way all today and possibly a lot of tomorrow as well :(

That was a good result for Ireland yesterday and well deserved too :)

Now to get on with the morning routine - tested , washing machine working and coffee being consumed

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Dried up for a while this am - I was even able to get out for a short walk though it was chilly.

We've had another sharp shower - this is getting very very irritating - I'm longing for some spring weather

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

Yesterday was a weird day - till midafternoon we had snow showers all day - there were long periods when my garden was covered with a light covering. Mid afternoon all that cleared up :)

This morning there's just the evidence of a really sharp overnight frost . My bin is out for collection, I'm tested and finishing my coffee - in other words the usual stuff is done .

I'll be out for Presanctified Liturgy tonight - it will be nice to see humans :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all :)

Was a bitterly cold day yesterday and we ended up with quite a lot of rain :(
Nice Liturgy last night - a goodly number had managed to attend. we met for a wee while afterwards and had some very nice mixed vegetable soup.

Today is a bit misty and looks as if it's going to be damp again though the temps should be a bit better than yesterday , thank goodness.

I have morning prayers on Zoom at 10.00

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning :)

Up , tested , washing machine is working and it looks as if we will be getting a fair amount of damp weather today :(

I'll be out to Liturgy this morning and won't be able to stay for too long afterwards as I've a Tesco delivery coming in - not sure of the time yet - it's a 4 hour slot

Upvote 0