May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband rearranged my San Damiano crucifix, icon of Christ and Mary, painting of Christ, and Catholic Bible on a little table for me... I was very touched.

In his own way, he is vocally anti-Catholic, but at the same time is noticeably tolerant. He understands on some level that this means a lot to me, this is how I pray, and though he makes comments about idol worship, his comment today was simply "I put your little idols on a table for you" in a kind, loving way, as he pretty much doesn't know what else to call them.

I get it. He's not throwing them out or donating my Catholic Bible, so that's good. I love him. Little things like this make me very happy. And hopeful. In God's time.

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,697.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Morning all

It's a trifle damp here [ understatement ;) ]

Up , washing machine working , now to get some brekkie before a black 4 legged thing and her boss appear :)

VIP visitor and her two legged companion...;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Oh it's fun when that happens :)

Stuff you had forgotten about and didn't know that it was there ?
Yeah. It was fun. I was looking for parts of my model kits and paints then saw not only them but more.

Upvote 0