REILLY's CCCVI - the Bard's Residence

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello! I am just checking in. Don't do it often now. But like to keep in touch now and then.

Hope is HUGE! She sits in HUGE puddles too. In her element when drenched! Loves jumping up high and catching raindrops.

Am into my fourth poetry book. Latest one is called "Under the Rowan Tree," because it was written under the beautiful rown tree in the churchyard of the church where I was baptised (Anglican). Been connecting with my roots in the village where I lived as a baby and young child. Loved doing that. Got two venues in late September and October for the selling of my books for Lymphoma. Trying to priduce much better qualuty books now. All at our own expense. All goes to Lymphoma.

Am also writing a book called "Seeing in the Dark - Treasures of the Darkness" based upon the Dark Night of the Soul (St. John of the Cross) and themluminous darkness. Also St. Gregory of Nyssa and the dazzling darkness. Both of those saints helped me in what I discovered on my path in the darkness. So I wanted to share it in a book.

Still building a Garden for the Blind at St. Ediths, Coates by Stow in Lincolnshire. Fascinating job!

So that is me up to date I think. Am very busy.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,394.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
the stew was good - good meat cooked long and very slowly - was falling apart as I served it :D

It had been in my freezer for ages as my microwave had given up so thawing it for reheating was a problem . Now with the new microwave I'm busy eating up some stuff :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,394.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Having a well deserved coffee break - 2 beds changed - mine though King Size i.e. easier as I can walk all round it - the other - a double is a right royal PITA as it's tucked in a corner and I can't pull it out to walk round it. I used to have some clips to attach to the covers as I put them on to hold the duvet in place as I battled - but they have got lost :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.