✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday...
As the day draws to a close, the Bison heads off, into the sunset..

My Ride is here.png

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello. I haven't got much to tell you except Hello lol

Oh I lie. I have two things coming up. Coffe morning for Lymphoma Association ( selling my boojs)
Creating a sensory garden for the blind at St. Ediths (have I already told you that?)

Lufe goes in.......and on.......and on lol

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh I got the idea for the sensory garden some time ago. I did not have anywhere to create it. Thought I might try the Council in zscunthorpe to let me do it somewhere. I would be paying for it. However, I suddenly thought of St. Eduts because they are akready a Quiet Garden for Contemplation etc. So I put it to the Church Council and they agreed it. Akready the Notuce Board on thenleft hand side of the gate as you enter has been raken down, and it will go in a different spot, just outside the gate. Then we need men or A man lol to create space for a seat. The seat will be facing the setting sun. It is beautiful looking at the setting sun from there. And I am plsnning scented plants (not too high) to be planted. We are trying to get it so that there is SOMETHING giving off a scent all different times of the tear.

If you have any ideas for plants, all would be gratefully received. I am so happy about this. There is so little that I can do now, that to have bern able to guve something like this is jyst great

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm honestly no good with gardens - all I can think of is roses [ and not all of them are scented ] and lavender

Speaking of roses... I was at it again.. Two views of a rose
rose-7-23-17.png
rose-Again.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.