Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
That will be a very different experience for you :) An Ordination is something special
yes it will be! I've seen them being done in Rome on TV of course, but to get to see one live and in person will be utterly amazing! I can hardly wait!

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟339,460.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
yes it will be! I've seen them being done in Rome on TV of course, but to get to see one live and in person will be utterly amazing! I can hardly wait!

Have a great time...:)

• Friendly
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,288,370.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
and very yummy too - I had that without the peas and had just finished when Jessica and her daddy arrived ;)

I'm having an early start tomorrow - coffee at 7.30 am with Jessica's daddy - then we start the various pick ups [ first is at 8.15 ] to head off to Dunblane for Liturgy for the Ascension :D

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
LOL, waaaay too early for breakfast over here, so I'm off to bed to an early nap, then a late breakfast.
Maybe pancakes? we'll see...

Still have rain in the forecast, but Friday promises to be nice. It will be good to see blue skies and sunshine again.
The tree cutters were out in force yesterday and cut down two huge (60 footers) pine trees and a smaller Cedar tree, so now I have more visibility when backing out of my drive, and I also don't have to worry that the "leaner" tree might fall in a windstorm and take out power to the neighborhood. they left some stumps, but there's a possibility that they might just come by and clean those up later. We'll have to see.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟339,460.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LOL, waaaay too early for breakfast over here, so I'm off to bed to an early nap, then a late breakfast.
Maybe pancakes? we'll see...

Still have rain in the forecast, but Friday promises to be nice. It will be good to see blue skies and sunshine again.
The tree cutters were out in force yesterday and cut down two huge (60 footers) pine trees and a smaller Cedar tree, so now I have more visibility when backing out of my drive, and I also don't have to worry that the "leaner" tree might fall in a windstorm and take out power to the neighborhood. they left some stumps, but there's a possibility that they might just come by and clean those up later. We'll have to see.

Is it too early for lunch? I'll be getting mine ready in the next half hour...;)

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,288,370.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm just back - lovely Liturgy and we sat out in the garden afterwards for lunch - quiches , bread , cheese, salad, danish parties, fruit, trifle, and a yummy carrot cake. It was actually almost too hot for sitting out there :D

Upvote 0