• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

REILLY's CCCVI - the Bard's Residence

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Anhelyna, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Lily76_

Lily76_ Pray for the Persecuted Supporter

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    watching now

2. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Nothing really new in it - though it is interesting that Scotland and Wales are pushing Boris

3. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    its good they are pushing Boris as he messed things up the last time, not that he care about vulnerable people he only cares about himself and whether he has money or not

4. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    As for wearing a mask when he is in a group - hahahahahaha

5. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    You think he would learn from the first time he got it and wear a mask , shows how much give fish about his pals in Westminster

6. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    No announcements here as yet...

7. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    England announced they had 3 of the Omicron variety yesterday - one was no longer in the country and the other two were linked.

We have 6 here in Scotland - 2 in Lanarkshire and 4 in the Greater Glasgow area !

From tomorrow morning ALL people coming into the UK except from Ireland will have to take a PCR [ prebooked ] no later than 48 hrs after their arrival and the MUST isolate until they have a negative result.

8. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Why aren't they doing test on everyone who is flying and not just international flight but domestic flight from Scotland to England etc and other 4 nation flying and why not Ireland as well There should be no flights at all Shut the borders like what oz and Japan has

9. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Because Boris wants to do everything HIS way

10. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Boris way or the highway lol ...talk about shooting yourself in the foot Boris he never good at doing His way that why he is embarrassing for the uk its like having frank spencer from mother do have em , as as the PM .

11. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Thank you common travel area...;)

12. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+45,643
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    We are looking into getting our boosters now. We were supposed to call the health department today but got distracted with other things with my hubby’s aunt passing. It will probably be Wednesday before we call as my stepdad’s birthday is tomorrow. Which I’m shocked he is still here! I did not think he would make it this far! :)

13. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Morning all

Up a bit earlier - need to do a LFT before I head to DL today since I will be meeting folk there. It's a faff, but doing it makes sense as it helps to keep other folk safe.

Now for coffee this cold and damp morning

14. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Well - been productive so far :)

Laundry now having up to dry , LFT done and Negative result recorded and now finishing my coffee :)

15. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Good Morning everyone , still half a sleep, got my support today , the weather say there is rain coming got to wake my husband up soon so he can get my meds from the chemist and be back in time for my support

16. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Good for him. I hope he has a great birthday...

17. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Good morning everyone. :)

It's a windy but quite mild morning over here. The rain is due around lunchtime though...

18. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Not long back from Church and some shopping [ took the chance having done a LFT this morning ]

It's been a bit rainy/drizzly all day here. House is nice and warm .

Probably will not be out at all tomorrow - next Liturgy is Thursday

19. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    The rain and wind are making it quite nasty outside...

20. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I'm glad I'm now in - this weather is not nice