• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

REILLY's CCCVI - the Bard's Residence

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Anhelyna, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    take care when the weather is like that Lily - have to admit I don't cope well with ice either

2. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Evening all. :)

Temperatures have dropped significantly here....

3. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Indeed - they are dropping here - my heating is working nicely now:)

I've a nice piece of breaded haddock in the oven for my meal tonight :)

4. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    You'll enjoy that for sure...

5. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Believe me I did :)

It was a great Feast today [ the Entrance into the Temple of the Theotokos ] so despite it being a Fast period we are permitted a mitigation of the Fast so could have fish and wine in honour of the Feast .

It went down well :D

6. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Morning all

A chilly morning today - I see a lot of folk will be busy scraping frost off their cars before heading to work today

Now for coffee before Zoom Prayers

7. Lily76_

Lily76_ Pray for the Persecuted Supporter

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Good Morning @Anhelyna , just woke up about to make myself a coffee too time to get some music on
    Good Morning to everyone else too ,

8. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Have a good day Lily

9. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    We have wonderful sun at present - the ice is fast vanishing :)

Don't think the heat will last past midday sadly - oh well - it's almost December we've got to expect some cold weather now

10. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Mid morning coffee time - just done another Lateral Flow test [ negative ] so am sitting with the sun lounge door open again !!

It's pleasant here

11. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    well am not going out today too cold just sit and have coffee all day lol

12. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Evening all. :)

It's been very cold here but the sun was out so nothing we couldn't handle...

13. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    It's turned a bit more chilly this evening , but the house is warm , I don't need to go out so I'll just stay put :)

14. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Morning all

Washing machine working [ this way it can all be up to dry before I leave the house ] , so I think it's time for coffee. Not as cold this am - no scraping of cars needed

15. S.ilvio

S.ilvio Newbie

+3,741
    Ireland
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Good morning everyone. :)

The temperature on my phone says its 7 degrees, feels like 4 degrees. Slight improvement on yesterday morning.

Now to get the princess to the bus stop...

16. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    washing is up to dry :D

17. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Good Morning Everyone , i just woke up , time for a coffee , i got support worker today so i will be going out for a coffee with her if its not too cold , and it wouldn't be as busy which for me is good as i am not so great when there is a lot of people

18. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I think if we are all being honest , Lily, none of us now, are happy in a crowd of people. I'm certainly feeling stressed when with a lot of folk.

19. Lily76_

+2,485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    yes, you are right, I need to wake up my husband soon as he has to go and get my meds from the chemist and I need to get dressed for my support , I managed to read verse of the bible the morning on my bible app I have found doing that is so helpful, but I need to remind myself to do it every day

20. Anhelyna

+15,106
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    First Minister has been addressing the Scottish Government today about various Covid related things.

No new restrictions are being imposed as yet BUT she made 1 very serious recommendation - before going to social occasions - pubs, shopping, sports matches etc - we should take LFTs on each occasion. For me this will mean taking 4 LFTs each week ! Needless to say she also added that if the test came back positive we should immediately book a PCR and stay at home