Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

Heading out for Liturgy soon :) First time there since they shut the roads across the River for the dratted COP26 thing.

A cool morning but it's not too bad.

Don't know when I'll next be online - my ISP is doing 'future proofing' and essential maintenance today so once I'm back I expect to be offline till .......

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
To my surprise I'm online :)

I stayed at Church - post Liturgy coffee in the Offices and then I had lunch there during the chat . Stayed to watch out FM give the Covid update - no changes, as was expected, at present

Just got home expecting to be offline - checked my phone as I got into the kitchen and it showed a wireless signal :) Me a happy bunny :) IF they have done the expected work I've not been adversely affected :D

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Yes - heard that - what restrictions are being re-imposed ?

Our numbers are not great :( and that's putting it mildly but so far no new restrictions - use of Covid Passports ~may~ be extended next week and till then we have to be careful. I'll be testing again tomorrow morning - so far I've stayed clear and I hope that continues

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,292.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes - heard that - what restrictions are being re-imposed ?

Our numbers are not great :( and that's putting it mildly but so far no new restrictions - use of Covid Passports ~may~ be extended next week and till then we have to be careful. I'll be testing again tomorrow morning - so far I've stayed clear and I hope that continues
Nothing draconian as yet. Earlier bar closing times and working from home unless absolutely necessary to go into work...

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You know - it's nice getting out of the house from time to time :)

Bins are now back in - kitchen tidied up , Lateral Flow test done [ negative :)] so I think it's time for coffee once more

It's cooler but at least it's dry though we did have some rain overnight

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

It has rained overnight but is dry at present, though according to the forecast that will change

I'll be out to Church this morning - it is nice being able to see folk again - though how long it will last is uncertain. We are all still masked in Church and if only a few folk are at coffee afterwards we open all the windows [ brrrrrrrrrrr ] and unmask and make sure we test regularly.

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I thought people would like to know, I was just informed that Andy Broadly, formerly one of the most active pub members since the start of it, passed away suddenly on Monday.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought people would like to know, I was just informed that Andy Broadly, formerly one of the most active pub members since the start of it, passed away suddenly on Monday.
Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,292.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh no. That's a big shock. A dedicated Salvatuon Army member. Andy had a very good sense of humour too...:(

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh no. That's a big shock. A dedicated Salvatuon Army member. Andy had a very good sense of humour too...:(
I was looking for some of his posts but could not find any. :scratch:

Upvote 0