Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,705.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

Cold , dark but hey it's Saturday :)

I'll be off out to Liturgy this morning, before all the road closures start. Tomorrow is early Liturgy so that ~may~ be possible - we'll see. After that - who knows ?

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,705.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
We had a very nice but very very busy Liturgy this am - I got the feeling that some folk had come knowing they were not going to manage for the next 3 weeks :)

Taking it easy for the rest of the cool day

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,705.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well - the morning was dry though cool , but suddenly this afternoon we had felines and canines in a most spectacular way !! Lasted for all of 15 mins - and if I'd been out in that I would have been totally saturated :(

I'm going to be brave and see if I can get to Liturgy - goodness knows how the traffic will be since the first lot of road closures are now complete

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,392.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well - the morning was dry though cool , but suddenly this afternoon we had felines and canines in a most spectacular way !! Lasted for all of 15 mins - and if I'd been out in that I would have been totally saturated :(

I'm going to be brave and see if I can get to Liturgy - goodness knows how the traffic will be since the first lot of road closures are now complete
How did you get on yesterday?

Its dry but cool and windy here. My better half had her retina repair operation yesterday and all went well thank God...:)

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,705.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That's good news re the Retinal Repair :)

I've no problem with my cross City route for Liturgy :) Yes there's one bit that can be a trifle slow depending on the traffic at that point in time , but the roads I need to use are OK :)

Today is definitely cool and wet at times. Waiting to see what the FM announces re any re-introduction of Covid restrictions because of this b..... COP26 'thing'

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,705.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Another chilly morning.

Just made up an 'essentials' pack for a refugee who has just arrived in the Parish - I can hardly lift the carrier bag but it will go into Liturgy with me tomorrow. She's got cans of stuff -- coffee , pasta and various sauces for it , cans of soup, tins of Beans, rice , soap, deodorant. This lady is a trained teacher , but is not permitted to work !!

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0