Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Right - today's plans going well so far - famous last words :D

All curtains /blinds now open as it's daylight , washing up done and food stocks checked - will add things to my Tesco order for the 23rd :)

Till 3 weeks or so after my second jag I'll need to be very careful about not going out to allow my immunity to build up - the next 3 months are going to be a real annoyance - but it has to be done for the sake of other folk. I'm absolutely fed up with my house and the weather is so bad at present I can't even get out and walk laps of the garden - it's a blooming skating rink out there

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,190.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OOH - it's Friday today - S.ilvio your last day in the present madhouse - better not forget to clear your desk :D
Yes.

Its Friiiiiiiiidayyyyy!!!! :)

And my last day in the Madhouse. Everyone's being so nice. I will miss it here...

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

Brekkie over - better go and do last night's washing up together with this morning's. At least it's not raining at present though a bit breezy. I'll try and get a few garden laps done

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If your weather is anything like ours - never mind that we should not be leaving our houses except for essential shopping [ e.g. food ] you wouldn't want to leave the house !

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,651,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If your weather is anything like ours - never mind that we should not be leaving our houses except for essential shopping [ e.g. food ] you wouldn't want to leave the house !
Your weather sounds very wet most of the time! Lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

Zoomed Liturgy was very nice this morning . It will be nice when we can actually be present , the whole Community physically together , again.

Post Liturgy coffee finished so I'd better get on for a bit before stopping for lunch :D

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Oh dear goodness - no that's not going to be quiet :)

You will possibly be glad when you can go into the new Office and meet your new colleagues - it might be a bit more peaceful then.

Now to go and cook my Chicken for my tea - so I'm not rushing before Zoom Prayers

Upvote 0