✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I will.

Oh man! I am currently watching the horror movie DAGON and OH MY GOODNESS! Nightmare Fuel to insanity is coming. :(

(Except that I am now with the Spirit of the King of kings that makes me quite immune to it).

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264508/

*saw these*
*gulps*
dagon7.jpg

deep+one.png

URGH! What a very evil movie is this! I see a religion of evil in it. Oh HP Lovecraft, you really love torturing your audience with horrible creatures and thus making one go mad from the revelation.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Good! Okay, I just have to keep in mind that whatever was that movie that I last saw online will just be kept away from my thoughts. That movie was so freaking scary... IF one is not immune to that type of horror. My goodness! Time for me to watch some anime to keep me from that movie's HONF.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,392.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good! Okay, I just have to keep in mind that whatever was that movie that I last saw online will just be kept away from my thoughts. That movie was so freaking scary... IF one is not immune to that type of horror. My goodness! Time for me to watch some anime to keep me from that movie's HONF.

I used to watch Horror movies in the past but became bored with them. You're better off avoiding them I think...:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.