✟7,837.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello,

I have a question about so-called Reiki healing, in particular for animals. I keep my horse at a livery yard and when I moved there did not realise the manager was into all sorts of 'alternative' medicine. I found out she had tried some Reiki on my horse without getting permission from me. I am annoyed about this but not too worried as she has never received any training or initiation. However, she has a Reiki practitioner come to the stables regularly to treat her own horse and often makes comments about how much my horse wants to speak to her.

I have looked into Reiki and it is definitely not something I, as a Christian, want to be anywhere near. I have noticed since I have been there (just over six months) that my horse isn't quite her normal self and that I don't seem to be welcome there. I am sure there are dark forces at work here. I will be taking my horse to a new place in about 6 weeks but I am concerned about the impact of this while we are still there. I doubt the practitioner would do anything as she would be acting illegally if she didn't have my consent. But I feel very uncomfortable now about being there and my horse being there.

Any advice? I will pray and store a Bible at the stables. How do I get though the next six weeks without either of us being affected any more than we have already?

Thank you.

• Prayers
Reactions: paul1149

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Stephanie,

Reiki utilizes demonic forces to provide ‘healing’ and ‘attunements’ through energy exchange. Licensed practitioners become conduits and give treatments to humans and animals.

Since you’re departing in a short time, the best approach is prayer and peace. Don’t allow Satan to incite conflict where none exists. Let the light of Christ shine brightly within you and pray for the owner and practitioner to come to faith.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0