Refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19 is a ’sin’ & anti-vaxxers must spend their life repenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Catholics are up against it, too.

Abp. Viganò Releases Letter He Sent to US Bishops and CDF on Vaccine Quandary - Catholic Family News

If I didn't know better (and I don't), I'd say that some very clever and powerful people have found a way to divide us all, to see each other as a threat.

It seems to boil down to whether you think the greater danger to be either a pandemic (with an unbelievably low death rate both worldwide and in most localities), or a small number of insanely wealthy and powerful people seeking to expand their already untoward power even more at the expense of everybody else. If you think it's a pandemic, you react like the people who support the so-called vaccines and mandates to impose them by force. If you think it's a genuine conspiracy, then you react like the people who object to the official measures. And each side sees the other side as threatening them. It's an effective way to divide us.
And... Bravo! Archbishop Vigano.

• Agree
Reactions: rusmeister
Upvote 0

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Toast19

Apr 13, 2021
Lichfield
✟15,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Austria they are now making vaccination mandatory. If you do not comply from February you will be fined or imprisoned. If people are not awake to this pure evil by now I really don't know what to say .....

Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In Austria they are now making vaccination mandatory. If you do not comply from February you will be fined or imprisoned. If people are not awake to this pure evil by now I really don't know what to say .....

Both medical doctors and people who've already been infected with Covid need to speak up. All you guys that had Covid need to open your yaps and tell the political class and media to calm the heck down. Same with doctors and nurses, many being money hungry cowards going along with whatever fad the loonies tell them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Basically the hypothesis is that mass vaccination may facilitate development of viral strains that will be able to completely resist these vaccines because the current vaccine does not completely stop infection or spread. Breakthrough infections can enhance the probability of the virus to mutate into a vaccine resistant strain.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The adverse reactions only get reported to the TGA if it is believed to have been caused by the vaccine and there is a lot of pressure on doctors not to attribute adverse reactions to the vaccines, so if it made it to the database there is a high level of confidence that it was caused by the vaccine.

I'll leave it to other's discretion how trustworthy Yahoo is as a news site. It is already well documented how Covid deaths have been inflated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorothea
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'll leave it to other's discretion how trustworthy Yahoo is as a news site. It is already well documented how Covid deaths have been inflated.

One could say the same regarding "dailyexpose.UK" :) Also none of that has to do with Moderna or Pfizer vaccines...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Mystery Emerges Among COVID-19 Patterns In Los Angeles County
"Officials are trying to understand why some of LA's highest coronavirus case rates are currently in communities with high vaccination rates.
During a two-week period ending Nov. 6, several of the Los Angeles County communities with the highest rates of coronavirus cases are also communities that have higher than average vaccination rates. Authorities aren't quite sure why that would be. Differences in behavior or waning immunity from vaccines may be factors. People in those communities may also have lower levels of natural immunity due to historically low levels of coronavirus exposure."
Los Angeles, CA Patch

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
One could say the same regarding "dailyexpose.UK" :)
I've checked their sources. Their reporting is accurate.
Also none of that has to do with Moderna or Pfizer vaccines...
With VAERS data it is understood that adverse reactions are hugely under reported.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I've checked their sources. Their reporting is accurate.

With VAERS data it is understood that adverse reactions are hugely under reported.

I guess other sources disagree.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Mystery Emerges Among COVID-19 Patterns In Los Angeles County
"Officials are trying to understand why some of LA's highest coronavirus case rates are currently in communities with high vaccination rates.
During a two-week period ending Nov. 6, several of the Los Angeles County communities with the highest rates of coronavirus cases are also communities that have higher than average vaccination rates. Authorities aren't quite sure why that would be. Differences in behavior or waning immunity from vaccines may be factors. People in those communities may also have lower levels of natural immunity due to historically low levels of coronavirus exposure."
Los Angeles, CA Patch

They tell you right there.

Poll: As winter COVID surge begins, 74 percent of Americans say their lives have returned to 'normal'

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.