✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
=====10 kings were yet to come.
The division of Europe into ten main kingdoms. EU.

There are 10 nations in the middle east right now that occupy the same space as the Babylonian, Medo/Persian and Greek empires. These are the same 10 mentioned in the book of Acts as being present in the pouring out of the Holy Ghost.

That can't be coincidence.

The ten toes of the great statue's sequence of empires - in Dan 2 come out of the Roman Empire - domain - Europe.
The ten horns of the great beasts sequence of empires - in Dan 7 come out of the Roman Empire.

The Beasts of Daniel 7 are given again in Rev 13:1-3.
The Ten horns of Rev 17 are the same as ten horns of Dan 7 and the ten toes of Dan 2 --

Everything between Daniel 2, 7,8,9 tightly synced to Rev 11,12,13,17

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
@BobRyan

And by the way; If you want responses / debate from the "Reformation" side of "Interpretations of Anti-Christ" why is this thread not in "controversial theology"? It's my understanding that debate is not allowed in denomination specific areas.

And since I just noticed this - I will go and delete all my other responses.

I'm otta here!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
@BobRyan

And by the way; If you want responses / debate from the "Reformation" side of "Interpretations of Anti-Christ" why is this thread not in "controversial theology"? It's my understanding that debate is not allowed in denomination specific areas.

And since I just noticed this - I will go and delete all my other responses.

I'm otta here!

another thing you may have missed is that I did not put this thread here. I was just responding to something you posted.

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
another thing you may have missed is that I did not put this thread here. I was just responding to something you posted.

Yes, I realize you did not start this thread. (I don't know if the person who started this thread realized this or not?) But - This is why I ended here.

Upvote 0