Reformed, Puritan authors 16th-19th century + commentaries f.e. non-transliterated Gk

Unix

Hebr incl Sirach&epigraph, Hermeneut,Ptolemy,Samar
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
ECC,Torah:ModeCommenta,OTL,AY BC&RL,Seow a ICC Job
Visit site
✟139,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Until December 31. 2013 only there is a product being sold. The product is a bundle with author-collections, much of it is Reformed, Puritan or other Reformation such as Zwingli and Anabaptist. It covers mainly the 16th-19th centuries, there are also some works from the early 20th century.
You can find it through the post: http://www.christianforums.com/t23568-post64721661/#post64721661
It expires at midnight turn of the year, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8h).
Additionally the bundle contains a NT commentary set with non-transliterated Greek: Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges ... which has still been recommended by many. There is a better commentary set: ICC - but it costs 6 times as much even with discounts. I have two volumes from the ICC-set: on Is 44:24-55:13 and 2 Cor 1-7, and I have read the introduction in the Pastorals-volume.

There's also a thread where I welcome new posts and regularly post myself. It has reviews of mostly individual commentary volumes: http://www.christianforums.com/t7541241/
... and the ones I recommend are mostly recent ones.

My most recent purchases include commentaries on Jn and Ro:
2248.upgradeDVD.png
... I had that Ro commentary since before as printed matter, have read it through twice, and reviewed it in the "Practical Commentary ..." -thread.

EDIT: I did not buy the Mega Bundle myself. Instead I wanted three titles from it:
Studies in Theology by Boettner
Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges: Romans by R. St. John Parry
Life in a Risen Saviour
life-in-a-risen-saviour.jpg

... but I'm still negotiating the price on these. The latter was offered for free during March 2013, but I wasn't clever enough to get it back then - and it feels like a while ago!

Last edited: