Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I finished reading Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano's third letter, I had an immediate sense that I had just read something that is destined to be one of the great pastoral and literary moments of the Church's history. There was an air of greatness about it that I cannot fully describe. I was stunned at its soteriological quality- at its stirring yet stark reminder of our own judgement day...

Continued below.
Reflections on Archbishop Viganò’s Courageous Third Letter

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Canon lawyer and priest for the Archdiocese of New York Father Gerald Murray said in the discussion that homosexuality is very much a factor in the sexual abuse crisis, and Editor-in-chief of The Catholic Thing Robert Royal said both the pope’s legacy and the Church’s credibility hang in the balance with Francis’s response to the scandal. Host Raymond Arroyo questioned in the waning days of the Youth Synod why so little attention had been given to the story of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò’s third testimony dispelling and answering back the open letter to him from Cardinal Marc Ouellet, Prefect of the Congregation for Bishops.

EWTN panel: Francis is damaging himself and Church by not answering Viganò’s allegations

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0