Feb 20, 2006
✟63,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, they are pretty great. UNLESS you happen to get a "bad" one. The kind where the peanuts were bad or something. I find that happening far too often (50%), to the point where buying a PBC feels like a gamble to me sometimes.

So I usually overcompensate when the Holiday versions come out, because they are newer/fresher or something. I'll buy several and eat them all on the same day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Millagirl

Dec 28, 2006
California
✟8,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Mmmm...did someone say Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?? I love those!! :yum: I've got a couple of bags of them in my fridge waiting for Halloween, well, if they make it to Halloween! :sorry: I also recently discovered something called "ReeseSticks" that were in the Reese's assortment candy bag I got. Those things are really good, too. I think I've eaten all of them from the assortment bag, so I guess the trick-or-treaters are out of luck! :D

Upvote 0