Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all,

Would appreciate prayers for wisdom in direction and how to manage time better.
I have heard it said - don't count your days ; make your days count.
And also; teach us to number our days that we might live wise lives.

Sometimes the day slips by and I have this feeling in my gut that I haven't maximized it.
Please pray for wisdom, guidance,direction and time redemption for God's glory and my good and good of my neighbour.

Many thanks in advance!

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Would appreciate prayers for wisdom in direction and how to manage time better.
I have heard it said - don't count your days ; make your days count.
And also; teach us to number our days that we might live wise lives.

Sometimes the day slips by and I have this feeling in my gut that I haven't maximized it.
Please pray for wisdom, guidance,direction and time redemption for God's glory and my good and good of my neighbour.

Many thanks in advance!

Use the functions in modern phones/devices and apts to set time limits on your use of the different games, utubes, forums, chats, txt etc etc.
Having freed yourself from your phone.
Enrole in an online correspodnence course so you are doing something usefull with your time.
Volunteer whereever help is needed, what charities are there in your area, what activities in your church need helpers.
Check out what other churches are doing, if they needvolunteers more than your church join them.

Ask around, does anyone want to join you doing a biblical correspondence course or a small group bible study.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless StarryEyedShoeGazer, snd this prayer reqiest. Help StarryEyedShoeGazer, to use her time better and not be worried. Lord bless StarryEyedShoeGazer, with your wisdom, guidance , direction and time redemption, please bless and you be glorified, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0