Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Came across the second part which was shared on Facebook. Both Will Smith and his wife Jada are interviewed about their marriage. How they struggled with expectations of themselves personally and socially. Will talks about coming from a home where he witness his dad abuse his mom and wanting a family being a certain way. Jada talks about not wanting to get married and not fitting what it conventionally was to be a wife.

Thankfully they were able to overcome the expectations and differences by being more honest about themselves to the other. Not imposing rules to have the other molded into something they aren't for one's own happiness. But Will and Jada continue to be there for each other, an example they gave was yearly they do something he likes for a vacation and something she likes for a holiday (ten days each doing what the other likes).

Entertaining but substantial interview, should watch if y'all have the time.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Came across the second part which was shared on Facebook. Both Will Smith and his wife Jada are interviewed about their marriage. How they struggled with expectations of themselves personally and socially. Will talks about coming from a home where he witness his dad abuse his mom and wanting a family being a certain way. Jada talks about not wanting to get married and not fitting what it conventionally was to be a wife.

Thankfully they were able to overcome the expectations and differences by being more honest about themselves to the other. Not imposing rules to have the other molded into something they aren't for one's own happiness. But Will and Jada continue to be there for each other, an example they gave was yearly they do something he likes for a vacation and something she likes for a holiday (ten days each doing what the other likes).

Entertaining but substantial interview, should watch if y'all have the time.

You might want to research them more diligently. These videos might not even scratch the surface as "substantial". They do, however need prayer. BIG TIME. (The entire family).

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You might want to research them more diligently. These videos might not even scratch the surface as "substantial". They do, however need prayer. BIG TIME. (The entire family).

In the videos they seemed genuine about everything. I know in the second video they mentioned how they read false statements in the media (e.g. divorcing or swinging). I don't know what has been reported about them, whether any of it's true. But I think the videos are worth watching to learn about them personally, also consider their experiences for our own lives.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In the videos they seemed genuine about everything. I know in the second video they mentioned how they read false statements in the media (e.g. divorcing or swinging). I don't know what has been reported about them, whether any of it's true. But I think the videos are worth watching to learn about them personally, also consider their experiences for our own lives.

it's worth it to research. In particular, research about their children, and how profoundly the effect of both Will and Jada has had on each of their children. Any one in the Hollywood set is NO ONE to not be crystal clear on regarding a serious need for prayer for sooooo many reasons, including a profound darkness and all that is involved in that darkness and the evil that permeates their hearts, minds, and souls, including any children involved.

Research is a GOOD thing.

Then praying, BIG TIME.

Upvote 0