Red Heifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLAY

Apr 18, 2002
✟168.00
Numbers 19

1. Now the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying,
2. "This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord has commanded, saying: `Speak to the children of Israel, that they bring you a red heifer without blemish, in which there is no defect and on which a yoke has never come.
3. `You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, that he may take it outside the camp, and it shall be slaughtered before him;
4. `and Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger, and sprinkle some of its blood seven times directly in front of the tabernacle of meeting.
5. `Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight: its hide, its flesh, its blood, and its offal shall be burned.
6. `And the priest shall take cedar wood and hyssop and scarlet, and cast them into the midst of the fire burning the heifer.

In short, they see this "Red Heifer" as a sign to rebuild the Temple and start sacraficing again,(not implying they need it to rebuild). To my knowledge they have quite a few already and have been breeding them even! They are wanting a Temple so bad it's not even funny!

The Temple will be rebuilt, anti-christ will have part in it, everything for it (the Temple) is already made, Tribe of Levi traced and trained for the priesthood, garnments, utinsils, layout etc. etc. etc. is ready, they just need the building its self and the sure place to build it.

Hope this helps!

let us humble ourselves and :bow: Jesus! Had to throw that in to get the little guy there to do his thing

:wave: :)

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>What do you think about a Red Heifer being born and the possible rebuilding of the Temple?

The prophecy involving the temple has already been accomplished in 70 ad. I really do not expect to see a new temple in Jerusalem 'tell the 1000 year reign of Christ. Ezekiel has detailed plans for that temple that take up quite a few chapters in the book of Exekiel.

For now, we are the temple of God. I would look for the abomination of desolation to set himself up in the church. We already know there is a loveless, harlot, apostate church that is getting more apostate every day.

Upvote 0

OldBadfish

Dec 30, 2001
Montana
✟12,709.00
Originally posted by Mandy
There will be another temple built.
I agree! Isn't there just too many coincidences happening now, that pretty much match up with the end times prophesy? The time is "ripe" now for the end times prophesies to come to pass, with the internet and the explosion of information and knowledge, isn't that another prophesy marking the end times? What about Tony Blair? and his proposition of the one world monetary system?

Sorry if I'm off topic, but I really feel the end times are close! How close? Can't say for sure, but it is exciting to think it just may happen in our lifetimes!

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>The abomination of desolation will occur when the anti-christ sets himself up as God in the temple.

That prophecy was already accomplished in 70 ad. It is just a shaddow and a type for us today.

>>There will be another temple built.

I assume you mean before Jesus returns. I don't believe so, but if you do, then perhaps you can tell me if they will build it on what they believe is the foundation for the last temple, which means they will have to tear down the muslim dome on the rock. Or do you think they will build it on a different site? So the Dome can remain standing. Or perhaps they will just leave the Dome there and build the temple around it. Lots of possibility here for all the Possibility Thinkers out there. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0

NEW CLAY

Apr 18, 2002
✟168.00
Originally posted by JohnR7
>>The abomination of desolation will occur when the anti-christ sets himself up as God in the temple.

That prophecy was already accomplished in 70 ad. It is just a shaddow and a type for us today.

>>There will be another temple built.

I assume you mean before Jesus returns. I don't believe so, but if you do, then perhaps you can tell me if they will build it on what they believe is the foundation for the last temple, which means they will have to tear down the muslim dome on the rock. Or do you think they will build it on a different site? So the Dome can remain standing. Or perhaps they will just leave the Dome there and build the temple around it. Lots of possibility here for all the Possibility Thinkers out there. Thanks, JohnR7

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

1. Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him , we ask you,
2. not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition ,
4. who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

You see satan did not "Sit as God in the Temple of God and procaim himself as God" before the destruction of the temple in 70 a.d.

There are three Temples mentioned in scripture, there has not been a third as of yet.

Daniel 9:27 "Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week ; but in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering . and on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate."

This is anti-christ, bringing an end to "sacrifice and offering." The Jews need a Temple for this, do they not?

This is taking place in a certain period of time, when? The "one week" and the "middle of the week" wording tells us it's that seven year period of the Tribulation.

Daniel 12:9 And he said, "Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10. "Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
11. "And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12. "Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

This proves the point of it being future, and at the end.

Revelation 11:1-3, The nail in the coffin.

1. "Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.
2. "But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles . And they will tread the holy city under foot for forty-two months.
3. "And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

This clearly shows us a Temple there, it shows an area given to the "dome of the rock," and it shows us that it's
during the Tribulation that these things are taking place.

Hope this helps!

:bow: Jesus!

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟798,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
2 Thessalonians 2:4
who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

"In the Temple of God"

Can anyone explain to me how a brick and mortar "temple" built today by Christ rejecting, gospel denying people can possibly be any more "the temple of God" than the muslim mosque, built by Christ rejecting, gospel denying people, that stands there now??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>Can anyone explain to me how a brick and mortar "temple" built today by Christ rejecting, gospel denying people can possibly be any more "the temple of God" than the muslim mosque, built by Christ rejecting, gospel denying people, that stands there now??

Simple, Christians have the Bible, the Word of God. Muslims do not.

Romans 3:2-4a Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. [3] For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? [4] God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;

The Temple in Jerusalem was actually built by Herod, not Solomon as the origional one was. Yet Jesus still called it His Fathers House (My House).

Luke 19:45-46 And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought; [46] Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.