Recovering from bombing. Fulanis receive Bible. Bombers attack Church.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Apr. 15, 2021 | Pakistan
    Christians Injured in 2013 Peshawar Bombing Still Recovering
    [100] prayers in [9] nations have been posted for Samina Azeem and Aqeel Arif.

Two Christians who were among the 150 injured in the 2013 suicide bomb attack on All Saints Church in Peshawar are still recovering. Aqeel Arif's left leg was injured in the blast, and doctors later had to amputate his leg due to subsequent infection. Read More.

• Apr. 15, 2021 | West Africa
    Fulani Believers Receive Bibles
    [55] prayers in [7] nations have been posted for Fulani Believers.

This year, many Fulani believers have received audio Bibles as part of an ongoing effort to deliver God's Word among the Fulani tribes in central and northern Sahel. Read More.

• Apr. 15, 2021 | Indonesia
    Suicide Bombers Attack Church, Injure 19
    [58] prayers in [7] nations have been posted for Injured Believers.

Suicide bombers attacked the Hati Yesus Maha Kudus church in Makassar as its Palm Sunday service ended on the morning of Sunday, March 28. An Islamic extremist couple on a motorcycle attempted to enter the front gate of the church parking lot. Read More.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
  • Apr. 15, 2021 | West Africa
  • Fulani Believers Receive Bibles
    [55] prayers in [7] nations have been posted for Fulani Believers.

This year, many Fulani believers have received audio Bibles as part of an ongoing effort to deliver God's Word among the Fulani tribes in central and northern Sahel. Read More.
I could only speak a few words of Fula, a language closely related to Fulani. The grammar of the language totally escaped me. I was conversant in Mandinka however. And they had parts of a written Bible that I was able to read. This is good news for the Fulani.

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pray for Aqeel, Samina and others injured in the blast who are still recovering. Pray for them to be encouraged through their church, the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit. Pray for continued healing and restoration of their lives.

Lord be with these and others in Pakistan as they continue to recover and just deal with life after the bombings of 2013. Prevent from such events occurring again. In Christ name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Pakistan and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Samina Azeem and Aqeel Arif
  • Father, I pray for Samina Azeem and Aqeel Arif. I ask that You will continue to strengthen them and give them hope. I ask that their faith remains strong as things get hard and change around them. I ask that their hearts do not harbor any anger or resentment but instead praises You. I ask that they may be witnesses for Christ as they move forward.
    Spencer B - USA
  • Father God, in Jesus' name I pray for healing for Aqeel and Samina and that You bless them with courage and peace and forgiveness. Lord I also pray that their faith will lead others to our Lord and Savior so, they too, can find peace as this world draws near to the time of the end.
    John N - USA
  • Father we give You thanks for Aqeel. We trust that You have a future & a Hope for this precious man of God. Let him flourish & thrive going forward. God nothing limits You. For Samina we pray favor & wisdom over the doctors as they do more surgeries. For all hurt we ask You heal what man can't see. And we ask salvation & repentance for those who did it
    Helen O - USA
  • Father God we pray for our brother and sisters who suffer for their faith in you. May God's healing hand comfort and heal them. May their faith carry them during times of trials and may they witness to a lost and dying world, Amen
    jeff h - USA
  • Father, thank You for sparing the lives of Samina, Aqeel and the others who survived the 2013 Peshawar bombing. Recovery has been a long and painful process and Samina, Aqeel and the other survivors need Your healing intervention to return to normalcy. Even now, we pray that the Holy Spirit will provide healing and encouragement where it's most needed.
    Patrick V - USA
  • Father, may the power of Your healing hand bring hope, encouragement and strength to those injured in this attack. May they call out to You and find Your faithfulness to them sufficient for each day. In the midst of their physical and emotional difficulties, may they find the peace that passes all understanding and persevere. In Jesus name, Amen.
    Bruce B - USA
  • The Lord our healer, thank you for these faithfuls, please Lord perfect their healing, do that which no one can do as touching their health.Pls help them to forgive and rise above the situations. Supernaturally provide for them and restore all they have lost. Pls Lord arise and let all the enemies of your Gospel be scattered in Jesus name
    funke a - Nigeria
  • Father, I ask for healing for any injuries left for Samina Azeem and Aqeel Arif. Encourage their hearts during their current limitations. Provide for their financial needs. Let all the praise be yours.
    Rachel Albro H - USA
  • Father God, I pray for those who bear the wounds & scars of suffering for their in faith. I pray that they will experience relief from pain, & be safe during their surgeries. Cover them with your wings of healing, Grace, peace, love & hope. Grant them continued strength as they testify to others of your promises of forgiveness & eternal life.
    Tracey B - USA
  • Loving God, I put Samina Azeem and Aqeel Arif in Your hands that You be with them and help them in their recovery and help them share their love for You with others. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
    Warren W - USA
  • God, I pray for healing for each of the brothers and sisters who were injured in this horrible attack. I ask for physical healing for Aqeel Arif and Samina Azeem. I pray Aqeel will blossom even with his physical limitation, I pray each of the 150 injured, and each of those who were not harmed, will heal from the trauma they suffered that horrible day.
    Curtis M - USA
  • Dear Lord, please continue help Samina and Aqeel heal from their traumatic injuries. I pray their bodies will strengthen and heal and that their spirit will be strengthened as they continue to turn to You, Lord, for wisdom and encouragement.
    Christa B - USA
  • Heavenly Father, thank you for Aqeel and Samina! Continue healing and strengthening them physically, emotionally and spiritually. Embrace them in Your love. In Jesus name, Amen!
    Maria R - USA
  • Jesus, Son of God, we stand with you, in solidarity with these injured brothers and sisters in Pakistan. Heal and encourage Samina, Aqeel, and others injured in the 2013 blast who are still recovering. Pour your hope and you peace into the Pakistani church. Bring new life. Draw relatives and bystanders to the joy and love of your people.
    Jim T - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Write your own prayer for Fulani Believers
  • Thank You, Holy Spirit! Glory to God in the highest. Lord, continue to move like fire across the Islamic nations & tribes. Let the hunger for You grow. Open new opportunities for local believers & missionaries. Cause governments to give access. Thank You for these Fulani brothers and sisters. Bless them tremendously we pray. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
    Claire F - Barbados
  • Father God, my heart is blessed and grateful for my Fulani brother and sister in Christ. Enlighten their hearts with the truth,light and power of you're holy word . Give them hope and peace in their hearts. Enable them to be powerful witnesses to their Muslim neighbors. May the eyes of their heart be open Jesus Christ.
    Jerome Mark A - USA
  • Lord, I pray that Your word, given to the Fulani, will be like a fire, spreading among them, & changing them by it's fierce light. Let them be convicted of their sins against the Nigerian believers & truly repent, that Your name will be greater among their people, & our true family enlarged. Thank you for Your word, Jesus; may it change all of us.
    David G - USA
  • Father, thank you for the Bibles that have been distributed and for the lives that are being transformed according to your Word. Minister mightily to the true sheep in Fulani, growing them daily in wisdom, understanding and the love of Christ and of truth. Continue to send laborers into the harvest and I pray that you will continue to draw the lost.
    Vicki W - USA
  • Dear Father, thank you for every convert in the Fulani region. May you flood them with your gospel and your marvelous light, that they may grow and mature according to your good will. Help those in darkness, touching them with the power of your Spirit, so that many more may be saved by faith; in the name of Jesus, amen!
    Edwin P - USA
  • Father, Thank you that your Word is reaching the Fulani believers. Thank you for people eager to hear your Word. May your truth fill them and may they correctly handle the Word. Protect them from false teachings. Give them discernment. May they reach many Muslims with your Word and love. May their physical needs be met during the famine.
    Laurie P - USA
  • Your Word is sharper than any two edged sword.Lord, We praise You for these audio bibles that are bringing Your truth to the Muslims in Fulani. We praise You for the mighty work Your Word is doing in the hearts and lives of these people. They are reading the Truth of the gospel and the Truth is setting them free. Strengthen their faith.
    kathleen r - USA
  • Father we realise that the Fulani's have been responsible for terrible persecution of christians. It Is very dangerous and will take great courage for these believers to confess Christ. Please protect them and let the message of salvation through Jesus be spread to these muslims. Amen
    Ruth W - USA
  • Acts 20:32 ESV And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Father, now more than ever can Your Word be sent out to the whole world, to bless us all and give us hope. Maranatha!
    Tony d - Philippines
  • Dear Lord, Thank You that the spread of the Word among the Fulani has led to many of them being saved. I pray that You would empower them by the Holy Spirit to grow in their faith. Also, I pray that many more Muslims in the Sahel would have a hunger for the Word of God and become Christians. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
    Dara W - USA
  • Lord, I thank you for the audio bibles that you are using to change hearts. Please bless those who receive these bibles and show them your love and truth. Please continue to bring the Muslims to faith in you and let other Muslims become excited to hear about you. I pray this in Jesus'a name. Amen.
    Cassie K - USA
  • Oh Father God, we cry out to You to bless the Fulani believers as they read Your Word. Embolden them to speak forth Your truth to friends and family members. As they hear Your Word, make their hearts ready to receive and accept the message of salvation through Jesus. Holy Spirit, reveal Yourself to the Fulani herdsmen, so they will do good. Amen
    Linda K - USA
  • Father, pour Your Holy Spirit as the believers read deeper into Your wonderful Word! Fill them to overflowing with all the gifts and fruits!! Release their angels to be strong on their behalf. Protect them from any evil attack of the enemy. Keep them all in the palm of Your hand and bless them with much growth in the Church among all the Fulani people.
    William N - USA
  • Praises to You LORD! This is so heartening. Please continue to draw the Fulani to You. May they in turn spread the Gospel to Fulanis everywhere. Please protect them as they grow in their faith. In Jesus' Name. Thank You. Amen.
    Christienne D - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The security guard miraculously survived with burns to the front of his body. Pray for those injured in the blast to experience complete healing, and pray for the church to remain strong in the coming weeks and to display love over fear. Pray for those who sympathize with the bombers to be confronted with the truth and love of Jesus Christ.

Lord thank you that they did not get into the church as many would have died. Be with this security officer in recovery from burns. Heal him. Help the congregation and they recover from such a traumatic event. That such attacks would not happen again and be prevented. Draw many to Christ through all this in Indonesia. In Christ name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Indonesia and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Injured Believers
  • Jesus, they persecute us, they persecute You. Forgive them for they know not what they do. Intervene on behalf of all involved in this. Punish the principalities & powers behind this bombing. And Father, strengthen Your church. Give them grace to show courage as well as love. May souls be converted through this tragedy. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
    Claire F - Barbados
  • Jesus, they persecute us, they persecute You. Forgive them for they know not what they do. Intervene on behalf of all involved in this. Punish the principalities & powers behind this bombing. And Father, strengthen Your church. Give them grace to show courage as well as love. May souls be converted through this tragedy. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
    Claire F - Barbados
  • Thank You for protecting those surviving the combing and that no one was killed. Please heal those who were injured and help the congregation not to live in fear. Help the church to remain strong and to display live to all including their persecutors. I pray for those who sympathize with the persecutors to be changed and to come to faith in You. Amen
    Cynthia H - USA
  • dear father, i thank you that you prevented any deaths occuring resulting this horrible deed. i ask that you will heal the bodies of our brothers and sisters, give them strength and that they may forgive those who planned it. please change their hearts father and draw those lost souls to you in jesus. amen
    esther l - Germany
  • Lord, I pray for these brothers & sisters, that their injuries will be for their sanctification & Your glory. Let your mercies abound in their lives, but let them be drawn closer to You through this trial. Let their hearts be soft & not embittered, & may forgiveness be their portion. Let their tormenters be confounded by their gentle spirits.
    David G - USA
  • Father, I thank you for your protection over the believers who were attacked. I pray for continued healing and ministering to the church spiritually, physically and mentally. Please let them see your hand in this situation as you bring good out of what the enemy intends for evil. Give them continued faith and strength to persevere. You are faithful.
    Vicki W - USA
  • I pray the injured would be healed, Lord.
    Clint D - USA
  • Father, Attacks show that your Name is known here. May those who oppose you, turn to follow you. May the lives of those injured display your glory and love. Heal emotionally and physically those who were injured. Bless them and may their witness bring many to Christ. May church members continue to meet and encourage each other. Strike down fear.
    Laurie P - USA
  • Lord there are so many in darkness. We pray for those who are willing to give their lives to destroy christians. We ask that You would bring the light of salvation across their path. We pray for those who have been injured in these attacks. We ask for healing, peace, joy and forgiveness to fill their hearts and minds. Help us to remember them always
    kathleen r - USA
  • May the gates of Hell give way before the mighty church of Jesus Christ. May your soldiers remain strong and courageous in the fight. Please heal all the injured and give them boldness to carry on. Let the enemies of Christ encounter and be convicted by THE TRUTH that Jesus Christ is Lord of all. Amen
    Ruth W - USA
  • Father, let Your Word sound loudly in Indonesia, nay, in the whole world!
    2 Corinthians 4:16 ESV So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. Maranatha! Your children call out to You!
    Tony d - Philippines
  • Lord, I thank you for your mercy in letting so few people be injured in this blast. Please heal those who have been hurt and let them forgive the Muslims who perpetrated this act. Use this incident to show Muslims your love and bring them to you. In Jesus's name. Amen.
    Cassie K - USA
  • Thank You, Jesus, for the miracle! No deaths and the security guard's life. Please heal from all wounds those who were injured. Please call out of darkness the religious fanatics who desire to kill Your people and fight against You, for they cannot win. May the church remain strong and display love over fear. In Your Name Jesus. Amen.
    Christienne D - USA
  • Father bless the injured people with full restoration especially that security guard who was burnt so badly. Strength and encouragement for each injured person and provision for their families plus angels to be strong on their behalf. Release them all into great jobs if they are not employed. Encourage the Church and bring more into the Body there.
    William N - USA
  • Father we give You thanks that You are aware & mindful of all that happens with Your children.
    For the security guard & all injured we ask Your supernatural & complete healing over their minds, bodies, spirits. And all those involved in this & other plots bring them to a saving & convicting encounter with You like You did with Paul. In Jesus name amen
    Helen O - USA
  • Father God we pray for our brother and sisters who suffer such evil for their love of Jesus, Lord and savior. We pray for physical healing and spiritual as well. May their faith continue to share the living gospel of hope in this dying world, Amen
    jeff h - USA
  • Father, thank You that not many worshippers were gathered together on Palm Sunday because the injury and death toll likely would've been much higher. Thank You for protecting the security guard from more serious injuries or death. Provide complete healing for him and the others who are suffering from the attack and help the congregation to stay strong.
    Patrick V - USA
  • Father, thank You for the safety You provided to those at the church in the midst of the attack. May You bring healing to their physical and emotional bodies . May the love of Christ dwell in them richly as they serve You and others. May those who live without see and experience the love of Christ through Your children. In Jesus name, Amen.
    Bruce B - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0