Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If therefore thou offer thy gift at the altar, and there thou remember that thy brother hath any thing against thee;
Leave there thy offering before the altar, and go first to be reconciled to thy brother: and then coming thou shalt offer thy gift.

- Matthew 5:23-24 DRV
Soon, I'm going to be offer up, my life and soul to God upon His Living Altar, the Blessed Virgin Mary! (see here: What Is Total Consecration To Jesus Through Mary? | Christian Forums) But before I do, I must follow Our Lord's commands, and reconcile with others. I have long since, overcome my anger towards my mother. But now, I have this sort of indifference towards my mother, and don't care about her soul, as much as I should. I also still get irritated at her, every now and then.

I'm still trying to overcome my anger at modernists, it's much better now than it was in the past. However, I still get these argumentative thoughts in my mind, now and then, and am still sort of lacking in gratitude and joy over my own reversion to the One True Faith and calling others back. I'm considering writing another email to my RCIA instructor, explaining what I believe, but I'm going to think about for awhile before I actually do, I might also post it on here first, and ask for your advice before sending it.

Please pray for the above, I hope have the same meekness, mercy, and forgiveness as the Lord and His Beloved Mother Mary!

• Prayers
Reactions: tadoflamb

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Amen

HAIL, O Star of the ocean,

God's own Mother blest,

ever sinless Virgin,

gate of heav'nly rest.

Taking that sweet Ave,

which from Gabriel came,

peace confirm within us,

changing Eva's name.

Break the sinners' fetters,

make our blindness day,

Chase all evils from us,

for all blessings pray.

Show thyself a Mother,

may the Word divine

born for us thine Infant

hear our prayers through thine.

Virgin all excelling,

mildest of the mild,

free from guilt preserve us

meek and undefiled.

Keep our life all spotless,

make our way secure

till we find in Jesus,

joy for evermore.

Praise to God the Father,

honor to the Son,

in the Holy Spirit,

be the glory one. Amen.

Our Lady of Mercy, pray for us!

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Amen

• Prayers
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit
Amen.

Intentions: That I remember the mercy, Our Lady has shown to me. and grant that same mercy to my enemies, that they may take refuge under her mantle and receive her love and grace.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgiving us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

(daughter of God the Father)

Hail Mary full of grace, The Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

(Mother of God the Son)

Hail Mary full of grace, The Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

(spouse of the Holy Spirit)

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save is from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven,
especially those who are most in need of Thy mercy
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspire with this confidence, I fly to thee I, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

In the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit
Amen.

Upvote 0