• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Reconciliation between my sisters

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by mario1001, Feb 17, 2019.

1. mario1001

mario1001 Newbie

+469
    Christian
    Single
    Please pray that my sisters Veronica and Monique would come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ and that they would forgive and reconcile with each other as they're not on speaking terms right now.In Jesus name.Amen

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jesus' Follower

Jesus' Follower ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE Supporter

+940
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I will be praying for your sisters to accept Chris and that their relationship approves. :pray:

3. EmmaCat

EmmaCat ALL Heartbeats matter Supporter Angels Team CF Ambassadors

+1,914
    United States
    Fundament. Christ.
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying for you both!

All good things
    Emmy

4. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,510
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lprd bless this prayer. Help nario1001's sisters veronica and monique to talk to one another and be a blessing for one another, remove differences, bind them with your love. Bless them together to glorify your name, please bless. In Jesus precious name, Amen!